Toribash
Originally Posted by Faux View Post
Missed you too max what've you been up to all this time?!?

lurking around mostly on the forums.Been working loads, got a new job now, I'm in the process of moving (I move on the 7th) so i'm very excited and just going to the gym 6 days a week like I have been for the last 5 years

what about you?
I'm a front office supervisor in a massive hotel, not that great but it's only to pay for the bills until I start my own stuff
That's dope im glad to have you back in the clan. How was ur little adventure with that other one?
[dog] Is and always will be my favorite clan
That's dope im glad to have you back in the clan. How was ur little adventure with that other one?

eh, pretty hard to start up a clan nowadays if you're not a staff member or what ever honestly, but it was interesting nonetheless
-----
Originally Posted by REPOMaster View Post
Hi

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy REPO
Last edited by max; Feb 1, 2023 at 07:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
At least you got the help of a few now B3. If you need help w stuff let me know. This clan is Comin back bb! What struggles did you have in preticular? just blatant recruitment?
-----
also hey repo!
Last edited by Faux; Feb 1, 2023 at 07:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
At least you got the help of a few now B3. If you need help w stuff let me know. This clan is Comin back bb! What struggles did you have in preticular? just blatant recruitment?
-----
also hey repo!

The soul purpous of joining any clan nowadays is for the clan tag, that is it, nothing else, nobody wars anymore unless you go out of your way to find a brand you new clan, you'd be lucky if that clan has 5 players to start off with, then that's it, you pretty much get nothing from warring

This brings me back to my suggestions I did a while ago about making it a thing where you need to have a minimum of 5 clanless players to start up a new clan so it stops a massive clutter of random clans that don't move, or do anything.
Na man this clan got this best tag if that's the case. We gunna be #1 in no time I aint trippin ab it. Thread lurkers never die.
-----
how would you prevent someone lying about the fact that they're going to join the clan. Or how many alt accs would people have to go through to accept those clans :/
-----
Tbh you could be a #1 clan on your own so long as your thread is active. it'd get nearly full points.
-----
mist how ya doin?
Last edited by Faux; Feb 1, 2023 at 09:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump