Toribash
Is anyone reading the on going manga "Shingeki No Kyoujin"? Because a PV for an upcoming adaptation was released recently, and I have to say, it's been a while since I've been this excited for one.

Finished Accel World. Well, i was kinda expecting more.
This is why i dislike mainstream stories with little episodes, it feels like only a little episode of their life is shown to us.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

I stop watching Accel world
due Chiyu being a dick to help enemy
(i know the reason why,but still..)

Reading Mx0 and Raider x Raydeen or something like that
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
that's a really really poor reason...

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Finished Nagasarete Airantou after forever when I temporarily forgot about. Not bad, the art style was very basic, but very enjoyable after the initial "ehhhhh this looks iffy" moment. Decent harem plot, it's a pity the most enjoyable characters are usually animals or arrive in the second half of the series or are barely touched on. But the main characters aren't half bad, though a few were a little grating (holy shit Ayane's voice actor sounds worse that a vinyl record being played with sandpaper).

Now I'm busying scouring my head to see what shit manages to get uploaded on to youtube. I might pick up watching SAO again, just because I know I can find the episodes easily, but I still need to finish Clannad Afterstory and I want to rewatch Highschool DxD, and I still have to finish Toradora, and I have yet to check if Zero no Tsukaima can be found @.@

I should probably just lock down on 2 or 3 shows at a time rather than the 30 something I'm watching at once.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
toradora was pretty good

Bakuman is pretty interesting at the moment. So's Shinsekai Yori and Sakurasou no Pet and Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun. Not to mention SAO... So much interesting things at the moment. Girls Und Panzer also had a big cliffhanger last episode >_< Seitokai no Ichizon had a good episode last time.

Going to pick up a few more today because none were released for anything I'm watching...
Started watching the hellsing OVAs and baka to test.
The latter is pretty nice.

Vox sucks

Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post

Glad someone other then myself is watching that.

I also am getting into Higurashi manga's from my friend who lent them to me.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post

Hellsing OVAs master race.
I can't wait for the last one, it'll be released soon (I will have to wait for subs another month probably but oh well, my body is ready).
retired