Toribash
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Hence the not _always_

They are much, MUCH faster with blue, and if udyr or amumu get counterjungled at all without blue, they're pretty much fucked.

And no, new fiddle doesnt need blue as much as he used to, but it's still highly recommended

Yes, I never said it was faster. I said it was safer, And if anyone gets counterjungled, they are pretty much fucked, buffs wont matter here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
Yes, I never said it was faster. I said it was safer, And if anyone gets counterjungled, they are pretty much fucked, buffs wont matter here.

Wrong, Most of the best junglers can easily pick it back up after being counterjungled, I cant think of the term stonewall uses for it, revival routes or something.

Nunu, trundle, warwick, cho'gath, jarvan (well, kind of), and fiddle dont give a fuck if you invade them, they're all sustained and can easily pick up the pace.
Last edited by Megadoomer; Jul 2, 2011 at 06:27 AM.
I wouldnt call it "easy" to pick up after a gank, you are still, tons of XP/Gold behind.

And if that happens anyways, Amumu has great laning, so he can go to lane, if needs be.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zora | ViperTech

I wouldnt call it "easy" to pick up after a gank, you are still, tons of XP/Gold behind.

And if that happens anyways, Amumu has great laning, so he can go to lane, if needs be.

Can't take you remotely seriously anymore, Not even going to bother telling you why you are so wrong.

inb4someone mentions saintvicious solo top ap mummy
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Can't take you remotely seriously anymore, Not even going to bother telling you why you are so wrong.

inb4someone mentions saintvicious solo top ap mummy

ap amumu op huehuehue
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Seems a bit harsh, this is a discussion board, that means. No biased views.

You cannot push a thought onto someone.

But whatever, keep your "biased" views then. There is more than one jungle route. The game can be adapted. Thats kind of the whole point.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zora | ViperTech

I've never said I only believe in starting at blue.

I said that amumu needs blue to be a successful jungler and be an asset to his team. He doesn't have to start at blue, it just delays ganks and makes him a lot more vulnerable in the jungle.
Seems a bit harsh, this is a discussion board, that means. No biased views.

You cannot push a thought onto someone.

But whatever, keep your "biased" views then. There is more than one jungle route. The game can be adapted. Thats kind of the whole point.

So you're allowed to be wrong on this "discussion board". Totally wrong.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Whatever, Not going to bother having a discussion with you.

Seeing as you don't know how to.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zora | ViperTech

Whatever, Not going to bother having a discussion with you.

Seeing as you don't know how to.

You're discussing with me that amumu can jungle without blue.

I am discussing that you are correct, but it is frowned upon and is in general not the best technique to use.

I guess I'm doing it wrong

Also, it's a fact that amumu has shitty laning, not an opinion. He's too mana dependent for harrass, and his last hits are sub par. He's an ok solo top, but only if he goes AP.
Last edited by Megadoomer; Jul 2, 2011 at 06:54 AM.