Toribash
u guys are dead ingame.i joined ur general chat but never asked about that :/
-----
Ya know i'll just cancell my ap :/.
coz this taking alot of time and u dont need someone like me anyway
Last edited by AlphanowGD; Apr 1, 2015 at 12:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[OFRO] | [MLO] | [LoP] | [TMM] | [TTO]
PM If Want This Cheaper
Hello my name is Manta as you can see. I am here today to apply for Jolly Rodger.
I would like to start by saying I live in Australia which has a GMT of +10. I live in the country side out of they way of the city chaos.
I'm 21 years of age turning 22 in a few months time. I have a few hobbies that include, Playing the guitar (Have done so for 8-9 years now)
I also like hunting, mainly hunt pigs with dogs here. I also don't mind a bit of bow hunting which is always a fun experience.
Living in the country side has it's perks, Far away from any city or town which means it is rather peaceful and quiet here.

I play a range of mods, Aikido, ABD, Boxshu mushu both v2 and v3, Tk and a few other random mods.
My skills in these said mods are above standard in my thoughts, Boxshu being the stand out of them
I am a custom belt and have been for just under a year now. I was known as Irmantasx before I got my name changed to Manta.

If my in-game activity were to be judged on a scale of 1-10 it would sit at around 9-9.5.
Whenever I am in-game I am either taking part in the public tournaments or hanging out chatting in private servers.
Same thing goes for my forum activity, It would sit around the 9 mark also.
I am always browsing through the forum reading threads, Mostly reading Clan discussion threads.
My irc activity is around a 6-7 as I don't always have it opened up.
I have only just started using the irc again, So I am still getting back up to scratch on how it works.

I have always wanted to be part of JollyR but I have always been caught up in other clans.
The time is right for me to apply. I am not caught with with any clans and also feel it is time to join a mature clan.
I have been in my fare share of clans in the past. To state a few - Aeon, Element, Fish, Hunters.
I was apart of those clan from around 2010 to 2013.
As for later clans there has only been one. Crooks. I was the co-leader of Crooks.
I first joined Crooks last year in June. I quickly became co-leader and help bring them up to official.
Almost a year on and times have changed and i thought it was time to move on and leave Crooks to continue on without me.

My last infraction was August last year for a useless post. I have only ever had 5 infractions.
I also had a 1 day ban back in May of 2013 for selling stolen art that I was sold.
I had no idea that it was stolen and I received that wrath.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
If I have missed anything please let me know.
Thanks again, Manta.
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Oke,your app was sent to our Treasure Chest,you can start chatting with us and such,good luck!

A few hints:
Force us to play,spam PMs,disturb us on IRC (if you find us). The faster you're able to play with all of us faster will be our reply to your app,most of us wait untill we play against the applicant before giving out our vote so yeah... That's probably the hardest part of the application rofl

P.S. I like the app :P
heres my replay and btw sorry for not check this page 4 a long time, my iernet quota just gone
Attached Files
pyo.rpl (32.7 KB, 2 views)
pyoui.rpl (63.1 KB, 2 views)
oqporolop.rpl (21.8 KB, 2 views)
draw.rpl (103.6 KB, 3 views)
BLΛƆKPI¸K
Originally Posted by dzanks View Post
heres my replay and btw sorry for not check this page 4 a long time, my iernet quota just gone

Rejected.
Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post
Rejected.

I second this notion
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
jolly roger iz gud clen inv ples :*
(Will write a legit app if you are interested in having me)

Wrong attitude, write an application and if we're interested we'll consider you.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
Wrong attitude, write an application and if we're interested we'll consider you.

^^ Win.