Toribash
^
Same seiyu as utsutsu in gatchaman.

Apparently she's going to play cana from soul eater not.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Is anyone here still play pokemon?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you

Storyline: Everyone is dead. The nicest happiest people people die some more. The remaining people become depressed and haunted by their happy memories. The remaining people drift apart.
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post

Storyline: Everyone is dead. The nicest happiest people people die some more. The remaining people become depressed and haunted by their happy memories. The remaining people drift apart.

except that 5cm/s was more enraging than sad, angel beats was pretty comfy series, clannad afterstory made no sense without first season and it was damn hard to get through first season ;_;
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
except that 5cm/s was more enraging than sad, angel beats was pretty comfy series, clannad afterstory made no sense without first season and it was damn hard to get through first season ;_;

I would have said 'disappointing' than enraging. So much inaction... It's a hollow kind of sadness.

Angel beats was nice, but Yurippe's backstory man. And well, the whole series has a pretty sad setting and story line. I don't think the good end redeems the sadness.

Clannad is pretty slow paced, but I didn't mind it. YMMV, I watch a lot of slow paced.