Toribash
Nationality:Philippines
Belt: 2nd Dan Black belt
Preferred Mods: Judo,Wushu,Rk-Mma,Aikido BIg Dojo,pendulum jumper, and Parkour
Old Clans:Swag, Fallen
Why do you want to join?: Because This clan is the clan that i wanted to join for a long longgggg time because i know that this clan will Grow and grow till it will be the best clan ever
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?: I don't know how to make Textures but i can help this clan to be the best.
Other Qualities:Hi im a girl my real name in life is Angel agustin smith but i like Toribash very much i know that my posts is low but i promise that ill make my posts increase and i always online in game and forums im High school graduate and im a 2nd year collage
Attached Files
pro ness !!!!! - Copy.rpl (110.0 KB, 7 views)
HI my name is ToriGirl nice meeting you ^_^
Imagine someone that made only 400 frame decap replays. Sure, it's not bad. There's no mistakes. However, you have to ask yourself if the replay is special and how many people can actually do that. Make an impressive replay that barely anybody can do is what I mean.

A safe replay is an easy-to-do maneuver with little mistakes. It's easy to not make mistakes with such replays.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
I understand now, thanks.
I'll try to come up with something new, but it's pretty hard when hundreds of people have been making replays for several years.
I'm not sure anyone has ever gotten a five peice boomhit without grabbing before though. Isn't that atleast a little special?

By the way, I'm still too ill to make replays.
Boingy boing
Just check "What have I become" on your default folder for a 6dm-no-grab hit, Jisse.

Also sup [Urban] broskies
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
In addition to that, try to think of something someone has not done yet. For example no one has done a multiple dm skeet using the crotchblock before, so I did that in 'Ceteris Paribus'.

Sup Oblivion my mang hows it going. Nice to see you around ;o
Fuck, I need to join like right now, I wanna be in the clan video >_>
I'm working on a parkour replay, will you guys accept parkours?

Here.
Attached Files
Jisse - Templar.rpl (712.4 KB, 7 views)
parkour_city_prt2.tbm (23.2 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by jisse; Dec 29, 2012 at 02:23 PM.
people who apply over and over in a short peroid freak me out..
beeing part of a clan vid shouldnt be a reason of joining us either
The [Urban] Walking Dead [Unit]