Toribash
I had the best weekend ever. (not really)

I was alone at home all week besides my sister and brother because my parents were at countryside. They had a vacation, etc. I had to wake up earlier because my dad wasn't taking me to school with his car. So like if I regulary get up ap 7:30 then this week I had to get 1 hour earlier. Obviously because my bus isn't taking a straight route to my destination. I have to make breakfast, have a shower, etc. My 1st lesson starts at 9:00 but this week I had earlier lessons 3 times, they start at 8:10. So I have to get up earlier again. I woke up at 5:40 those days. Kind of early for me. I went to sleep at 2:00 or 1:00. And I can't sleep oftenly. All summer I had that problem. So like I need 1 hour to fall asleep. Yeah aproximetaly 4 hours of sleep all week made me inactive. Yeah and the weekend was amazing here goes the rest of the story. I was so happy that it was friday. I got home happy and I was prepearing to go to my studio. My brother and sister told that we are all going to my 2nd countryside to collect potatoes to help my grandmother :D All 2,5 hours riding to my countryside I was trying to sleep with no progress. I have 2 countryside houses. 1 belongs to my grandmother and one to my parents. They are 20 km away from each other. So yeah I arrived at my parents countryside and I had to help my dad for 2 hours. I watched spider-man 2 and I brushed my teeth took everything out from my bag and I went to sleep at 0:00. I couldn't sleep for an hour. I had to wake up earlier than 8:00, I don't really remember. So like we drove to my grandmother's place and we started working. The potato field was big. So like we finished after 2 hours. A guy that split all the potato field rows was late. It is easier to find potatoes after the guy splits those rwos. We only finished a half of everything. I had to dig a hole near the barn to put water pipes there. I was lulzing with my brother that i'll find dinosaur bones, etc. I dug only like 1 meter and I really found bones. My grandmother told me that nobody was burried there. Looked like a cow bones. I felt so awesome finding that. I tried to dig all the bones out but there was no time to do that. K so like the guy to split them finally arrived 5 hours late. We all finished the job at 20:00. I was so exhausted that I went to sleep at 23:00 and I fell asleep after I closed my eyes. I woke up at 8:00 and couldn't sleep anymore. And yeah had to work all day. Now I'm back home, tired again. And my lesson starts at 8:10 again. And I have to catch a bus again and wake up at 6:00 again. And I have shitloads of homework. I'm so sleepy right now so sorry for grammar fails and I'm too lazy to look for grammar mistakes, etc.

Yeah all I would wish for is a day off to sleep. Only good thing that happened this week is I managed to make 2 headspins. The main reason why I'm not posting long posts and I'm too lazy to critisize Kyous replays. Sorry for promising and not doing that.

And also tl;dr.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
I had the best weekend ever. (not really)

I was alone at home all week besides my sister and brother because my parents were at countryside. They had a vacation, etc. I had to wake up earlier because my dad wasn't taking me to school with his car. So like if I regulary get up ap 7:30 then this week I had to get 1 hour earlier. Obviously because my bus isn't taking a straight route to my destination. I have to make breakfast, have a shower, etc. My 1st lesson starts at 9:00 but this week I had earlier lessons 3 times, they start at 8:10. So I have to get up earlier again. I woke up at 5:40 those days. Kind of early for me. I went to sleep at 2:00 or 1:00. And I can't sleep oftenly. All summer I had that problem. So like I need 1 hour to fall asleep. Yeah aproximetaly 4 hours of sleep all week made me inactive. Yeah and the weekend was amazing here goes the rest of the story. I was so happy that it was friday. I got home happy and I was prepearing to go to my studio. My brother and sister told that we are all going to my 2nd countryside to collect potatoes to help my grandmother All 2,5 hours riding to my countryside I was trying to sleep with no progress. I have 2 countryside houses. 1 belongs to my grandmother and one to my parents. They are 20 km away from each other. So yeah I arrived at my parents countryside and I had to help my dad for 2 hours. I watched spider-man 2 and I brushed my teeth took everything out from my bag and I went to sleep at 0:00. I couldn't sleep for an hour. I had to wake up earlier than 8:00, I don't really remember. So like we drove to my grandmother's place and we started working. The potato field was big. So like we finished after 2 hours. A guy that split all the potato field rows was late. It is easier to find potatoes after the guy splits those rwos. We only finished a half of everything. I had to dig a hole near the barn to put water pipes there. I was lulzing with my brother that i'll find dinosaur bones, etc. I dug only like 1 meter and I really found bones. My grandmother told me that nobody was burried there. Looked like a cow bones. I felt so awesome finding that. I tried to dig all the bones out but there was no time to do that. K so like the guy to split them finally arrived 5 hours late. We all finished the job at 20:00. I was so exhausted that I went to sleep at 23:00 and I fell asleep after I closed my eyes. I woke up at 8:00 and couldn't sleep anymore. And yeah had to work all day. Now I'm back home, tired again. And my lesson starts at 8:10 again. And I have to catch a bus again and wake up at 6:00 again. And I have shitloads of homework. I'm so sleepy right now so sorry for grammar fails and I'm too lazy to look for grammar mistakes, etc.

Yeah all I would wish for is a day off to sleep. Only good thing that happened this week is I managed to make 2 headspins. The main reason why I'm not posting long posts and I'm too lazy to critisize Kyous replays. Sorry for promising and not doing that.

And also tl;dr.

Wow , hard times of 'RJ Uber' xD
Also , 2 headspins <--------------------> FUCK YEAH
I learned them in less than 4 days. Without hard trainings. So that means that headspins are easy to master, etc. K homework and sleep time.
My weekend schedule is always the same.
Wake up at 3.00 -> play games until 20.00 -> watch cartoons or animes until 00.00 -> sleep until 3.00 again OR play games until 20.00.
I still remember the strange sound coming from my Ps2 last weekend....

Oh, I'll be inactive again, sorry, I got irl issues and probably away for 1 or 2 weeks. I will check the board if possible.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Now I'm back home, tired again. And my lesson starts at 8:10 again. And I have to catch a bus again and wake up at 6:00 again. And I have shitloads of homework. I'm so sleepy right now ...

...and he still has time to write this essay!
I can't understand these people!

Originally Posted by perica View Post
Back from school . With girls in my class horny like this i'll probably get laid

Also, my girls are the same. Lol the highschool... hmpf
> Piratez