Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo View Post
What drew you to join the clans you did as staff members?

Joined secret as a yellow belt and became staff later.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
Just a quick question.

When a Moderator steals someone avatar and tells the whole forum they can use it, does that count as plargarims or something?

Since Fish did it with my avatar witch I spent two weeks on making, it feels kinda bad when he tells the forum to use it for free...

Edit: Sorry, wrote BAD wrong.

2 weeks to crop a head from a movie poster?

Anyway, do you find handling your life, socially, and school wise and toribash at the same time very difficult? It seems like it would be hard to make room for school, work, etc. and toribash. Hell, I go to a moderately easy/hard school, make all A's, and i'm still stressed out. I'm not on staff either, and when I was on the staff, I was going to an easier school, or it was during summer.
Last edited by sham; Sep 11, 2012 at 05:23 AM.
inq.
Additional question for you a particular few of you:

hanz0, Fish, etc etc: Why do you upkeep such high responsibilities for a game that I haven't seen y'all play in like 4 years? I mean with GameMaster's it's pretty simple, we play around in-game a good load of time, we like interacting in-game, etc. Back when I worked under you hanz0 as a Market Squad member I was super active in the toribash market, so there was a lot of investment there. But why do you guys do what you do in a game you hardly play?

My god, a question that's original* and not dumb!

I've been doing this for a while now and I like to think that I'm pretty good at it. I've also got a fair bit of free time and the people on staff are generally pretty decent people to hang around with, so to me it sort of makes sense to continue doing what I do.

* Relatively speaking.

Originally Posted by sham View Post
Anyway, do you find handling your life, socially, and school wise and toribash at the same time very difficult? It seems like it would be hard to make room for school, work, etc. and toribash. Hell, I go to a moderately easy/hard school, make all A's, and i'm still stressed out. I'm not on staff either, and when I was on the staff, I was going to an easier school, or it was during summer.

Not really, no. I'm majoring in biochemistry, doing fine, and still have a stupid amount of free time. I'm kind of an outlier like that, though. I did take some time off my first year of university so I could "adjust", but it turns out that was pretty unnecessary.

Fun fact: Google Chrome spellcheck thinks "outlier" isn't a word.
Last edited by hanz0; Sep 11, 2012 at 05:38 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
hanz0, Fish, etc etc: Why do you upkeep such high responsibilities for a game that I haven't seen y'all play in like 4 years? I mean with GameMaster's it's pretty simple, we play around in-game a good load of time, we like interacting in-game, etc. Back when I worked under you hanz0 as a Market Squad member I was super active in the toribash market, so there was a lot of investment there. But why do you guys do what you do in a game you hardly play?

I like it here and sometimes the work is fun. I also like coding, and toribash is relaxed enough to let me do that here.

Social life? Wutzat?
School? Can you eat it?
Work? Doesn't that require effort? ;o
Toribash? Isn't that some sorta fighting game?
Staff? I'm here for the power trippin'! Shit's cool mango!
For instance: Skulfuk is in Parrot. Obviously Skul was a big part of it's creation, but I'm pretty unaware of their interactions or any really reasoning behind it. S'not like moop is around anymore.

Weeeeellllllllllllll, that clan was around before this account though it wasn't official. At the time I played with a few people in the clan pretty much daily, then Moop bribed me to join.

Personally I don't see much point in clans since they don't really do much, so why not stick around with people you've known for a while no matter how inactive they are. Also Moop's still around, and it's not like I can't get in touch via other means.

You ever walked from something then noticed stuff happening that shouldn't be? Basically walking from something that you've put a lot of time into aint as easy as you'd think. Especially for those of us who spend a lot of time on the net, old habits die hard etc.

We do play the game online on occasion though, and I actually play SP a lot. Handy for when you've got 5 mins to fill.

The easiest answer should be the most obvious - there's enough of us to handle this place without having to invest a huge amount of time these days.
A few years ago you'd have gotten a completely different answer.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
2 weeks to crop a head from a movie poster?

I don't find it difficult at all handling everything and I never get stressed. I just get a little worried sometimes and if I do, it's only for a day or two towards the end of term when all of my assignments come together and I'm studying for various exams. It all works and I get great marks.
Social life is pretty easy too. I go out to movies and things with friends on the weekend and sometimes during the week. It just fits in.
to be a staff,are grammars mandatory? or it's okay to haven't a proper grammar,but at least understandable?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you