Toribash
They probably doing a one v one or samething. I love when people rage sametimes , makes my day batter.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
well.... ive thought about it..... hard and I think im finally ready to become a GM
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
well.... ive thought about it..... hard and I think im finally ready to become a GM

hard job to do. Good luck an hope you get it buddy.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
this is my app for the GM team tell me if you guy think im missing things or if I should add anything I really don't want to mess this up

Well hello GM Team My name is Cameron Carbone but you know me as MasterFate or just Fates. I have have been thinking of applying for GM for a long time now but never did for fear of rejection and lack of experience. I am applying now because I feel that I have gained that experience through betting servers that I have both co hosted or participated in, recruitment servers for my clan witch is how I got my start in hosting events, and studying other GMs that have hosted servers that I have joined. Id like to be able to host such events and even give ideas to new events but I lack the funds and power to do so, by becoming a GM I will be able to do just that. I am not in it for the Money or Fame I want to become a GM so give people new and improved ideas on servers that can be built. I want to be able to help get this games name out further into the world and I feel that together along with the other GMs I can accomplish just that.

ABOUT ME

as you know my name is Cameron, I live in Lindenwold NJ and have a GMT of -5. I am literally always on in game and in forum my activity really has never gone above 1 day apart from the last time I was active so I will always be there if anyone would need me. I do work on the weekends BUT my job allows me to bring my laptop along with me the only problem with this would be that I may be busy at one point in time during the day but I will still be online.
My skills in Hosting include Betting servers; actually having knowledge on how to use bots such as TBradio and TBmedia (hang around GMs a lot and you pick up a few things)
Creating self sufficient servers without the use of a global even using my own TC funds to keep servers running
The things I love the most are hosting fun mod challenges where winners get TC from my own personal funds.
Hosting Clan related servers. I host a lot of the clan wars that my clan partakes in and by doing so I have experience in dealing with even the most unfair and down right disrespectful players. I do not anger quickly It takes a lot to anger me to the point that I am no longer thinking clearly. I am told to be the most level headed when it comes to hosting servers and take it very seriously.

WHY GM TEAM?

people ask me 'why do you want to be a GM so bad?' its because besides just playing toribash id rather work to be a part OF toribash. when I became a black belt my dream was to become a GM because I saw how they worked to make toribash as fun as it is today and I want to do the same I hope to be added to the team so I can work with you to help the game reach to new hights.

ADDITIONAL INFO

if you need to speak to me at any point about anything at all you can reach me in the following ways

FaceBook :Cameron Carbone
Skype: Cameron Carbone(Fates) (this will be coming soon I am not yet ready to use Skype for it costs money for calls I will work to get Skype if I am accepted but I have it ready to buy just incase)
Phone (cell): 859-981-5475 please use texts only unless it is an emergency also state who you are so I may add you to my contacts list.
Email: therealmasteroffates@gmail.com
In game PM: I constantly check the mail so don't worry
I really hope you consider adding me to the GM team I want to make toribash an even better place. cant wait to hear back from you.

~Fates

btw im starting a betting server /jo origin
Last edited by Fates; Aug 13, 2014 at 03:32 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
this is my app for the GM team tell me if you guy think im missing things or if I should add anything I really don't want to mess this up

Well hello GM Team My name is Cameron Carbone but you know me as MasterFate or just Fates. I have have been thinking of applying for GM for a long time now but never did for fear of rejection and lack of experience. I am applying now because I feel that I have gained that experience through betting servers that I have both co hosted or participated in, recruitment servers for my clan witch is how I got my start in hosting events, and studying other GMs that have hosted servers that I have joined. Id like to be able to host such events and even give ideas to new events but I lack the funds and power to do so, by becoming a GM I will be able to do just that. I am not in it for the Money or Fame I want to become a GM so give people new and improved ideas on servers that can be built. I want to be able to help get this games name out further into the world and I feel that together along with the other GMs I can accomplish just that.

ABOUT ME

as you know my name is Cameron, I live in Lindenwold NJ and have a GMT of -5. I am literally always on in game and in forum my activity really has never gone above 1 day apart from the last time I was active so I will always be there if anyone would need me. I do work on the weekends BUT my job allows me to bring my laptop along with me the only problem with this would be that I may be busy at one point in time during the day but I will still be online.
My skills in Hosting include Betting servers; actually having knowledge on how to use bots such as TBradio and TBmedia (hang around GMs a lot and you pick up a few things)
Creating self sufficient servers without the use of a global even using my own TC funds to keep servers running
The things I love the most are hosting fun mod challenges where winners get TC from my own personal funds.
Hosting Clan related servers. I host a lot of the clan wars that my clan partakes in and by doing so I have experience in dealing with even the most unfair and down right disrespectful players. I do not anger quickly It takes a lot to anger me to the point that I am no longer thinking clearly. I am told to be the most level headed when it comes to hosting servers and take it very seriously.

WHY GM TEAM?

people ask me 'why do you want to be a GM so bad?' its because besides just playing toribash id rather work to be a part OF toribash. when I became a black belt my dream was to become a GM because I saw how they worked to make toribash as fun as it is today and I want to do the same I hope to be added to the team so I can work with you to help the game reach to new hights.

ADDITIONAL INFO

if you need to speak to me at any point about anything at all you can reach me in the following ways

Skype: Cameron Carbone(Fates) (this will be coming soon I am not yet ready to use Skype for it costs money for calls I will work to get Skype if I am accepted but I have it ready to buy just incase)
Phone (cell): 859-981-5475 please use texts only unless it is an emergency also state who you are so I may add you to my contacts list.
I really hope you consider adding me to the GM team I want to make toribash an even better place. cant wait to hear back from you.

~Fates

Not bad, just one thing. Punctuation.
-----
Also guys i'm having computer issues and am lagging like fuck in game so i might not be in for a while. I'll stay active on forums though.
Last edited by Slaybelle; Aug 13, 2014 at 07:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"3rd Dan Black Belt

your app is good but these stats

get a lot of post and a bit more experience
WE. GO. JIM.

ABOUT ME

WHY GM TEAM?

ADDITIONAL INFO

~Fates

Well,
Gm is hard they will test your situation and Your language ... and forum activity only 300 posts might not help You ...
But Good Luck.
Originally Posted by mrkamikaz View Post
"3rd Dan Black Belt

your app is good but these stats

get a lot of post and a bit more experience

well the ingame experience does not matter only hosting experence
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]