Toribash
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
on a 13 win spree with lux, she's really strong

Ah, Lux. The practical way to win your lane without even being in it.

Nothing like playing against a 900 magic damage straight line aoe nuke on a 30 second cooldown in the lategame.
Preposterously dank.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Where was this Tyzi when I needed it most? I'm surprised you weren't all like, "Wow dude you're so stupid should bought Shiv." Fyi, I have no idea what to build on Vayne.

Also, now that I'm not pissed, I see that magic resist would've probably cut my deaths in half. I was too worried about killing Darius since he had 300 armor and he was the only threat that was hard to deal with when I'm alone. And oh boy was I alone a lot.

I didn't get magic resist because I thought me dodging and interrupting LeBlanc's abilities was enough. It definitely was if it wasn't for the fact that Morgana's R > E > Q are enough to 1v1 me. Seriously, I think those shackles into zhonyas fucked me the hardest.

Replay if you want
http://www.replay.gg/search/na/friesguy5467#2098924555

can go over the vod with u if u want
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
What's a vod? Also, sure

video on demand

like if you stream on twitch and they save it to your profile
Oh I stream? Nah, my computer barely runs League above 30 fps
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
i can record it and we can watch it together/talk on discord.. lol

just pm me or msg on league i think u have me added
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Yeah I do have you. I also have Discord. It's SparChar. And I'd appreciate it very much if you did.

Why are you being so nice to me? Who are you? Are you the real Tyzi? Is that him?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
He's not being nice, it's just an effort to further increase the general skill level of league players in order to diminish the idiocy that plagues the lower elos