Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Only NZer's will get Rostered. I will have Delaid Mod every NZer on the roster that posts regularly.
You should have like a tourist section in the members list.

Like I could be in the org but as a tourist and put it in my sig but like NZ*, the star indicating I am a tourist.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
That would not be true to the name. We'll see what Fezch thinks. He founded this Org. He gets the final say.
I don't want to ruin this org or anything, just want to get inside it like I do to corey.

I may make a canadian org. \o/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Originally Posted by Xtreme View Post
We really do need to be more active, it's a bit depressing seeing no new posts after I'm asleep for 8 hours.

IRC :|

Go to IRC
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
Yea. But spam is no better than no posts at all.
You guys don't need to spam for us to think you are active. That will make matters worse.
Just post normal, helpful comments. Chat, talk, whatever, just don't spam.
If I was Corey, I would not be happy right now.

Then post interesting threads. Seriously, the majority of the new threads are uninteresting. How am I expected to post helpful comments on Liams Ebay thread? I'm not going to buy any of his shit or anything so why should I waste his time by posting there?
Wasn't there meant to be some sort of war with Pandora to boost our activity? What happened with all of that?
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Then post interesting threads. Seriously, the majority of the new threads are uninteresting. How am I expected to post helpful comments on Liams Ebay thread? I'm not going to buy any of his shit or anything so why should I waste his time by posting there?
Wasn't there meant to be some sort of war with Pandora to boost our activity? What happened with all of that?

Yeah...

IRC gawd dammit.

Follow Ele. :|
An Interesting Thread
Originally Posted by Intelligent being

^^

Discuss
Last edited by Numb; Jan 15, 2010 at 05:03 AM.