no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Galt View Post
PS3.
The Dvd feature on the PS3 is uncomparable to any other system.
The games, in general, have the potential and capabilities for offering better graphics.
The Playstation3 disks can contain more data than the 360. Meaning FF13 will take up 1 disk on the PS3 but more on the 360.
As Murm said, the controllers are better.
The brands that are licensed and exclusive to the PS3 are better than those exclusive to the 360.

Most probably, the people who are voting for the 360 here do not have both systems. If they did, they would clearly see that the PS3 is better.

The only thing about PS3 is no Halo, which for some isn't a worry but I certainly don't want to be playing COD all day and have no other alternative. Of course I do have an alternative in Toribash, but still.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Whats your vote murm?

Btw i was almost sure about the XBox 360 but im starting to change my mind again XD but anyway when i was at Hong Kong there was something weird I noticed o_O. There were no signs of Xbox 360 things in the shops
Only wii and ps3, I just found it really odd
360, it has a bit brighter graphics(same reso, but more luminent, and it has halo[i just fucking love that game]) and has a lot of variety, and I don't mind the controls etc.

Still, I voted wii, cuz i dont know a lot of shit about ps3
lol i like halo too :P
But im just wondering... what games does the PS3 have that the Xbox doesnt?

oh and is there a way to move it to the main forums? Yea i forgot to make it a public vote

another reason why i cant choose is cuz in the Philippines most xbox 360s play fake games XD (most of my friends.. lol) and PS3s dont so.... Ill be able to play with my friends with the PS3 and not the Xbox 360... but then again i have my Uncle who has a PS3 sooo.... lol.. still cant choose
Last edited by Julespino; Mar 8, 2010 at 10:14 AM.