Toribash
berserker greaves aren't really that good on him, one of the 900g boots is generally better

if you're vs a lot of ad and/or you're building bruiser, tabi are good too
Originally Posted by JuicyTin View Post
shaco is fun to use
any tips on him?

do not q right after you ult
tip for shaco. I'll just pink ward your shit
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Before that game actually, I was farming hard in the jungle every game, but the last 2 games before that all my goddamn lanes broke down before 10 minutes some how and it scarred me. I'll try to stick to counter jungling safely though. I need to get my recall times on point so that I can keep up my counter jungling pressure instead of taking the first buff away and then never returning. I need to work on my cs in general though, I think my average is something like 6.5/min in mid and 4.5/min in jungle, although im normally like 5 kills ahead in mid lane, but still.

Edit: Hey hyde would you mind telling me what you think optimal runes are for nunu?

Optimal runes for Nunu? You're looking at it the wrong way. Anything works on nunu. Literally anything. He doesn't need runes for jungle clear. Honestly, attack speed marks are all you really need. You can opt for stuff like cdr or movespeed quints or whatever, it doesn't really matter. Resistances are good too, although for quints you realy want something else. Also, with Nunu, if you play well, you should have the game in the bag by 10 minutes.

Post a replay of a game you play and I'll critique it if you want. It's hard for me to tell you what to fix without knowing exactly what needs fixing.
Hoss.
Shiv is better to take now that RFC and Shiv were changed.

RFC is the safer pick, but it does less damage now. Don't think armor pen was needed, at least more than you needed magic resist.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

on a 13 win spree with lux, she's really strong
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
Shiv is better to take now that RFC and Shiv were changed.

RFC is the safer pick, but it does less damage now. Don't think armor pen was needed, at least more than you needed magic resist.

Where was this Tyzi when I needed it most? I'm surprised you weren't all like, "Wow dude you're so stupid should bought Shiv." Fyi, I have no idea what to build on Vayne.

Also, now that I'm not pissed, I see that magic resist would've probably cut my deaths in half. I was too worried about killing Darius since he had 300 armor and he was the only threat that was hard to deal with when I'm alone. And oh boy was I alone a lot.

I didn't get magic resist because I thought me dodging and interrupting LeBlanc's abilities was enough. It definitely was if it wasn't for the fact that Morgana's R > E > Q are enough to 1v1 me. Seriously, I think those shackles into zhonyas fucked me the hardest.

Replay if you want
http://www.replay.gg/search/na/friesguy5467#2098924555
Last edited by SparChar; Feb 16, 2016 at 05:03 AM.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Where was this Tyzi when I needed it most? I'm surprised you weren't all like, "Wow dude you're so stupid should bought Shiv." Fyi, I have no idea what to build on Vayne.

Also, now that I'm not pissed, I see that magic resist would've probably cut my deaths in half. I was too worried about killing Darius since he had 300 armor and he was the only threat that was hard to deal with when I'm alone. And oh boy was I alone a lot.

I didn't get magic resist because I thought me dodging and interrupting LeBlanc's abilities was enough. It definitely was if it wasn't for the fact that Morgana's R > E > Q are enough to 1v1 me. Seriously, I think those shackles into zhonyas fucked me the hardest.

Replay if you want
http://www.replay.gg/search/na/friesguy5467#2098924555

oh yeah our game, well we had an afk tho but we won it 4v5. qutie a nice game, the enemies were dumb af ( i was the shaco on that one )
no u

Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Take it from the Best Nunu NA™

After reading your post I tried Nunu on a WiFi connect of 180ms because he doesn't need mechanics.

I found it very funny that I had such a decent score when people were teleporting and my characters movements were delayed.

Playing Nunu is pwappa naughty
Might actually consider trying to play him when I get back home to my ethernet connection tomorrow

Here's that game: Shyvana wasn't pleased to the fact I could outrun her W and chase her down half the map.

Nunu