Ranking
Nothing toxic about ignoring bronzongs who try to seriously, unironically give advice on things they don't understand
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
kek even the new guy can tell lane is toxic, you gotta be more discreet m9.

Can't beat 'em, join 'em. Toxicity in League is an unpunished crime for the most part, and short of dropping a racial slur and then telling someone to fuck off and die of cancer along with their mother, the most the tribunal is gonna do is give them the ol' wag of the finger if even that. I've been reported upwards of 20 times in the past 4 months (most of the time for valid reasons), Rito don't fuckin care.

idk whether the toribash forums are an extension of that, but whatever
Preposterously dank.
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Nice guess, but here is a video thats shows you how toxic we are...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxBu5kX1Aow

putang ina..
happened once when I was in the ph and I was in the gaming cafe just playing a league game when my seatmate got so fucking toxic he screamed at the owner for accidentally turning off his pc while he was in a dota game.
I say the n word at least 20 times per game in league, tb wont let me so I gotta get it all out somewhere
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Chab View Post
who the fuck runs the tribunal?
i know its riot but who specifically?

Riot Lyte deals with most of the tribunal stuff, but one person doesn't run the whole deal obviously.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Honestly can't carry from the jungle as nunu in bronze dude. Ganked all 3 lanes and got each lane a kill or 2 ahead before like 15 minutes. Ap udyr comes out of the jungle basically even with me in cs (80~70) and my team just takes a series of shitty fights and throws. I'm sitting over here 1-0-6 with 2 tank items and apparently i cant do shit even tho we have a malphite and yasuo because my team has no fucking teamwork. WHYY. Oh well ill be silver soon, 4 more games. Like our adc wasnt even dying(vayne), I have no idea how they managed to lose fights. We were like 3 towers a dragon and 8 kills ahead. whyyyyy. It's like i stomp lane every game but i can only carry on anivia.
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Honestly can't carry from the jungle as nunu in bronze dude. Ganked all 3 lanes and got each lane a kill or 2 ahead before like 15 minutes. Ap udyr comes out of the jungle basically even with me in cs (80~70) and my team just takes a series of shitty fights and throws. I'm sitting over here 1-0-6 with 2 tank items and apparently i cant do shit even tho we have a malphite and yasuo because my team has no fucking teamwork. WHYY. Oh well ill be silver soon, 4 more games. Like our adc wasnt even dying(vayne), I have no idea how they managed to lose fights. We were like 3 towers a dragon and 8 kills ahead. whyyyyy. It's like i stomp lane every game but i can only carry on anivia.

>Ganking

There's your problem.

The entire point of nunu is to make the enemy jungler more useless than you are, which it sounds like you failed at completely.

You aren't being aggressive enough and are trying to play Nunu like Elise or Lee Sin. My average Nunu game is something like 2/1/18. Nunu fucks bitches, and you can't fuck bitches if you aren't actively counterjungling and counterganking. Also, 80cs at 15 minutes is godawful. You're taking some really inefficient jungle routes. The marks I try to hit are ~80 by 12 minutes, ~155 by 20. Anything more than that is gravy, although it isn't always possible as it really depends on the game. Another big thing I want to touch on is soaking waves. Nunu isn't very level dependent, a 1 level higher Nunu isn't that much scarier. If your laner is missing from lane as a wave crashes into their turret, it doesn't always mean you should soak it. It really depends on the map. Has the enemy jungler recently backed? Then it's probably fine because your lanes won't be punished if you show. But then again, it's bronze, so they'll probably punish themselves to compensate.

Also something that applies to Nunu that doesn't really apply to other junglers: taxing your lanes isn't something you want to be doing. You should only really be in lanes to countergank, shove a frozen lane into turret to bounce it in your laner's favor, or to help your team push/zone the enemy team from a turret your team wants to take.

There's too much to cover in a single forum post, but the point I was trying to make was you're playing Nunu completely wrong.

Take it from the Best Nunu NA™

Hope that helps
Last edited by Hyde; Feb 15, 2016 at 09:58 PM.
Hoss.
Before that game actually, I was farming hard in the jungle every game, but the last 2 games before that all my goddamn lanes broke down before 10 minutes some how and it scarred me. I'll try to stick to counter jungling safely though. I need to get my recall times on point so that I can keep up my counter jungling pressure instead of taking the first buff away and then never returning. I need to work on my cs in general though, I think my average is something like 6.5/min in mid and 4.5/min in jungle, although im normally like 5 kills ahead in mid lane, but still.

Edit: Hey hyde would you mind telling me what you think optimal runes are for nunu?
Last edited by Grim; Feb 15, 2016 at 10:42 PM.