Toribash
im busy with house and school stuff sorry, put the censored thing in my art thread but can't bump because a day hasn't passed yet ;_;
we won the clan war with voc participating members

MasterFate
Optimus06

lol it was tied for a long time and when it got to 14;14 I let optimus take the last win aginst their best player. and because he won both the match and the war I want to put a vote in for him to be pushed up in rank hes been doing a lot in the clan with wars. and helping me take on VoC by ourselves 2v6 is a high feet he deserves it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
i wanted to go in that war but the pc was occuped by my grand father and stuff . but i really wanted to get in that war vs my old clan
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Originally Posted by Optimus06 View Post
lol how many votes does it take to be pushed up in rank?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post

MasterFate
Optimus06

lol it was tied for a long time and when it got to 14;14 I let optimus take the last win aginst their best player. and because he won both the match and the war I want to put a vote in for him to be pushed up in rank hes been doing a lot in the clan with wars. and helping me take on VoC by ourselves 2v6 is a high feet he deserves it.

Good Job Guys i am proud of Youh <3

Also Bercat Got Banned For 5-6 Days :/
Last edited by mercykiller; Aug 11, 2014 at 09:34 PM.
Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
Also Bercat Got Banned For 5-6 Days :/

Yeah we went over this on the page before. I didn't even rig it. If I had, I would've been in a Skype call with him and actually payed him for helping me rig the decap. Which if you check my transaction history I haven't sent Jack Shit to anyone from last night. Obviously I didn't do it, but people don't know how to trust.
-----
Honestly, I don't care if I'm banned for a couple days, I just don't need these infraction points.
Last edited by Brian25; Aug 11, 2014 at 11:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post

MasterFate
Optimus06

nice job Guys , keep it up .

@everyone: why did bercat get banned?
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather