Toribash
i'll try triforce and see if you're right
also, what's a good way to counter really tanky champs like malph, garen etc in the early game as lucian top?
You guys with your crazy ideas...

Here, its different...

You guys would probably get tilted at champ select. They will say you're stupid if you want to go lucian top. If you die as lets say... lucian top they say "gg bobo(stupid) top" and they will demoralize you.

I'll be playing in the OCE server soon.
"Gago ka ba?"

Lmao

Black Cleaver

Thoughts on Kog'Maw buffs? I think he's really strong now. That W change @.@
Last edited by SparChar; Feb 13, 2016 at 03:51 PM.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Chab View Post
i'll try triforce and see if you're right
also, what's a good way to counter really tanky champs like malph, garen etc in the early game as lucian top?

I'd go with Black Cleaver, the health will give you some survivability and it has a decent passive. Also I'd get the Corruption Pot for the laning phase, gives you an extra boost to your poking when canceling the enemy CS
-----
Originally Posted by Chab View Post
second game

yeah idk about lucian top
i don't think its good for carrying
or maybe im just bad

Lucian top is quite viable in this meta, but it is difficult against tanks, try to keep top either warded or covered with minions so you can TP back if your enemy top laner is pushing. Also replace your flash with ignite for some more aggression, cause Lucian top you need to be aggressive and CS hard. It is important for you to get around 100 CS by 20 min, you need the IE by at least 16 min. That is when most teams usually go for Drag.
-----
BTW MY IGN for LoL is IPodYourFace33 and ik I am bronze V but damn placements screwed me, I will get out of Bronze by the time the Season is over, I can guarantee that!
-----
Originally Posted by Soulman225 View Post
I'd go with Black Cleaver, the health will give you some survivability and it has a decent passive. Also I'd get the Corruption Pot for the laning phase, gives you an extra boost to your poking when canceling the enemy CS
-----

Lucian top is quite viable in this meta, but it is difficult against tanks, try to keep top either warded or covered with minions so you can TP back if your enemy top laner is pushing. Also replace your flash with ignite for some more aggression, cause Lucian top you need to be aggressive and CS hard. It is important for you to get around 100 CS by 20 min, you need the IE by at least 16 min. That is when most teams usually go for Drag.
-----
BTW MY IGN for LoL is IPodYourFace33 and ik I am bronze V but damn placements screwed me, I will get out of Bronze by the time the Season is over, I can guarantee that!

Hey guys, I made a League of Legends group for all of us to join if you feel like it, I or all of us will create many discussion threads about various subjects related to league of legends! If you wanna join, go to this link! http://forum.toribash.com/group.php?groupid=5716
Last edited by Soulman225; Feb 13, 2016 at 10:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Soulman225 View Post
Hey guys, I made a League of Legends group for all of us to join if you feel like it, I or all of us will create many discussion threads about various subjects related to league of legends! If you wanna join, go to this link! http://forum.toribash.com/group.php?groupid=5716

but what if I hate league of legends?
Preposterously dank.
I'm not sure what part of Youmuus and Lord Dominik's isn't good against tanks, but Lucian does damage across the whole selection of champs, super bork'd champ
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Youmuu's is bad against tanks cause 20 flat pen is bad vs 300 armor malphite, but it's still core on Lucian top and good at killing the other squishies. %pen good vs high armor, flat pen vs low armor. Always remember that.

Nevertheeless, never listen to the b5 kid when you want advice on what's good