Toribash
I haven't tried AD Jg Annie since Season 4 when I played her and Karthus religiously.

I take AS marks and AD quints when I go AP Jg tho.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I like hot the gold 2 got dumpstered by silver 5, but he's using jhin so idk
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Well you had jhin and zilean on your team. Kind of an uphill battle, especially against the point-click cc that malphite and skarner bring to the table.
Preposterously dank.
something about 15-1 malphite tells me you weren't close to carrying at all. think if u had any other mid laner the game would be different
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Replace that Rapid FireCannon with a TriForce and you should be doing alot better. The Passive on RFC is meh, and triforce just gives better stats
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
something about 15-1 malphite tells me you weren't close to carrying at all. think if u had any other mid laner the game would be different

yeah, I was doing good- like 3/0 in the early game and then malphite went into a roaming spree and then he killed my ass later
-----
Originally Posted by Soulman225 View Post
Replace that Rapid FireCannon with a TriForce and you should be doing alot better. The Passive on RFC is meh, and triforce just gives better stats

I guess i'll try this, thanks
Last edited by poison; Feb 13, 2016 at 07:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Soulman225 View Post

No, don't listen to this. Trinity Force is wayy too expensive for how much it provides for Lucian in comparison to the other Zeal items (they're all good now) and they are stronger spikes at an earlier point in game.