Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I don't like how the words trail off into nothing. :P
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
It's always drama with you, isn't it. You don't fit the chill expectancy we have of our members, so you can either stop being an asshole or chill the fuck out.
stop being an asshole or chill the fuck out.

That's practically the same bro.

Rage, bro, you do need to chill out. Just breathe.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Nice, you avoided the question. I couldn't care less. Kick me if it makes you sleep at night otherwise shut the fuck up. Sorry I can't be as chilled as you guys, QQ
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
Ohk. Thats it.

RAGE. IM TALKING TO YOU.
I MAY NOT BE THE FUCKING LEADER OF THIS AWESOME CLAN, BUT I AM THE LEADER'S BEST FRIEND, SO I HAVE A SAY.
CHILL OUT. BRO, YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A COMPLETE COCK. SORT YOUR SHIT OUT BEFORE COREY ACTUALLY DECIDES TO REPORT YOU INSTEAD OF JUST KICKING YOU.
/end caps.