Toribash
One shotting adc's? -looks over at veigar-

Has anyone been trying Jhin mid? I feel like his immobility doesn't suit the bot lane. Maybe it's just me and I'm completely looking over a lot of other factors. All I can think of is that his traps are a good tool to attempt avoiding ganks along with his w, and his ult covers the width of mid lane, so.
Anyone who is a Lucian player should play him toplane btw, insanely broken atm, abuse before nerf
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Kiza View Post
One shotting adc's? -looks over at veigar-

Has anyone been trying Jhin mid? I feel like his immobility doesn't suit the bot lane. Maybe it's just me and I'm completely looking over a lot of other factors. All I can think of is that his traps are a good tool to attempt avoiding ganks along with his w, and his ult covers the width of mid lane, so.

well yeah, jhin is more a mid ad caster ( atleast imo ). i tried him top tho and it mostly depend of your enemy skill and who is jungling.
no u

Originally Posted by Kat View Post
Anyone who is a Lucian player should play him toplane btw, insanely broken atm, abuse before nerf

top lucian?
build?
youmu>frc>bt>maw>lw/qss/whatever
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Think i could just play jayce into lucian top

been playing ad fizz top again, the builds can go anywhere and everything is situational, pretty fun, flexible champ
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up