Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Rageful, to be honest, I can't be bother with your shit any more. Either chill the fuck out or leave the clan, ok? If you keep acting like this, especially towards a clan allie, then i'll boot you from the clan. I'm fine with Tyler posting here and expressing his views, i'm actually glad an allie has taken some interest and taken the time to post here.

From what Tyler has said, i'm going to take it upon myself to check up on these guys, and try and help them on their way to officialness. I guess some clans just don't get a chance.

I'm saying yes to allies, and i'll post in their DSC to try and help them out just a bit.
So i herd u liek cool shit.

Delivered.
Original render here: http://planetrenders.net/renders/thu...earch_b=Search
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
There was no periods in the whole lump of text. Shiiiit.

An org about marketing. So like, I had heaps of money, bought b0bahs flames and things have been shit since. Mind if I join just to get tips?
As long as you have made 1,000,000 TC over the course of your TB career, you're eligible. Also, look at the events thread and comment.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
my face was sore as fuck and I needed someone to bitch at.

I just read that in the Inq board, thanks for choosing us as your place to release rage >:P
Get an IP check on it.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD