Toribash
Hi im smurf xd most of you probably knows me, and had already played with me ingame and encountered my imatureness ofc. But i dont think that it is illegal to have soem fun in this game so yeah, here i am applying for parrod hopping i get accepted even tho you guys are so careful now and it would be hard but yeah fuck it

enough of that, lets start the app up!!!!! So yeah im smurf irl william will turn fifteen soon started playing this game since 2013 and had enough from this shit espically in dueling and stuff, im mostly on on weekends since im a business man and wtf am i doing with this game, been playing abd for a while untill i probably mastered it and then moved to lenshu and boxshu, which i am now good at or atleast not bad, still practicing tho, okay so when joined this game with my first account i went to 500tc grekido tournaments, and started to build up some tc untilll i actually found dueling, which was amy longest journey and i went crazy everytime i get banked, and literally i had no goals justing making nd loosing tc, i left this game for a while and came back with another account, crystal prkbably my fav account i reached 2nd dan for my first time and i was so happy making tc and ofc loosing it right after, i started to participate in some events also and in gmtourneys (before es shit) and i had a really good time with it, joined some clans like nitro nao and ultimate, and then woop, left again for 5 months and game back with smurf which is the acc im using now and it was my best acc ever that i didint ever use an alt while playing with it, and i started to meet alot of you guys ingame, had a good fuckship with scourge and we were annoying the whole server out espically when hes having the STRESS with moop xdddd fun times, okay i will admit it i had some prob with some of parrot members but i hope we all r good now, right wiz?? Right? Xd i guess we are we were just having soem fun dude dw :dd and yeah i can give this clan alot of support in wars and events etcc, so yeah i did my best moop plsss ;'cc

#ripgrammer
#ripapp
#ripsmuref
#riphillary
#ripmerica
tldr
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Shockay911 View Post
what does tdlr mean

too didn't long read
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
hmmm should I apply for parrot?
idk lol

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (thinking about it)

hmmmmmmmmm

I got it

ill aply

can I join

took me long enough to think of something to say