Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Guys I had no internet connection for a week and just wanted to see if you've forgiven me yet :/
-----
BTW Guys I read all the pages from the past week I was offline and I see shots being fired as Chris said. Don't make the same mistake I did(Or any mistake for that matter).
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Omg Flesh and Ravey and Equi left :O
-----
And congrats on Leader Azze and thank you for not telling me to get out of this thread :/
-----
P.S. I stopped reading at page 212 because there was so many posts. Tell me anything I should know?
-----
As you can see I'm still loyal to FC even if i'm not in it since I haven't moved on to another clan yet even if I can join Crooks or Ascend. BTW What's the whole Prey Clan deal? Did they have a valid reason for leaving or did they betray us?
-----
Look who's back baby! I'll help fix this clan I swear
Last edited by Merc; Aug 25, 2014 at 07:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ok guys so Zenboyy is back in line to help (main with the clan manage for main and wars why no). I give him co because he is active and he can remove some shit from main page. (the others are kinda inactive or dont know how so )

So Zen dont dissapoint us and what we talked in PMs, is only between me and you ok?
Go ahead Dj everything I said to you was true and don't act like you haven't raged in caps in a private room with just you, me & a white belt ;) BTW Thx for Co Azze i'll manage FCTourney again ok? Does anyone happen to have the old rules I wrote down(Which took me days -_- I might not use it though since it's too long for anyone to want to read). I won't let you down
-----
I've changed and i'll prove it ;)
BTW Azze don't worry starting now I won't tell anyone what we talked about in PM What goes in PM stays in PM. BTW I was BarleyMan8 :P I wanted to get back into FC to prove that I can change and then when everyone saw that BarleyMan8 is a good person I would've exposed myself then quit the clan if they wanted I'm saying this because there is no reason for me to lie about that anymore to get back into FC and prove I can change since I already have to opportunity Thx Azze <3
Yes i'll settle it with Dj in PMs. BTW We can do FCTourney with no TC involved. No entry fee and prize is just the title "Best Fighter".
-----
Dj I didn't say you raged at me. I said at some point in your TB Career you must've raged in caps at someone ;)
-----
We can talk in PM ok Dj? Thx.
-----
I think if we do the old FCTourney(With TC and Entry Fees and Prizes and Stuff) then it can still work if we start talking about it again. Maybe make some Art for it
Last edited by Merc; Aug 25, 2014 at 07:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I still have it ;) i'll send it to him and change the PW since the GMs are illegalizing shared banks. Can I have a custom rank named "Clan Manager" which has all the abilities of Leader? BTW For some reason the "Edit" button on clan page is gone O.O