Toribash
Well, when I first met Noel, he wasn't really good at being accepting. People who were in the server would understand .

And again, Sorry bro, but you were a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitle bitofadick, Noel.
You guys don't need to accept him at the first time if you don't want him to leave.
Originally Posted by Juliano View Post
Bakugan: Yes
you will leave us too? :c
also: calm down guys.

You are the one who should calm down and pay Noel his 5k
Last edited by Azure; Nov 23, 2013 at 05:44 AM.
at first when I apply for metal barely anyone wanted me here but now everyone is scared that I'm gonna quit, also no I am staying here
Azure, its like you are asking to be kicked just because you have different opinion, well you wont have the pleasure of being kicked out form the clan. People that left M must had their reasons for leaving. Frankly we could have made them leave, as we are so awesome, we will keep looking forward. I am not mad for Noel, Mat and Rythm leaving because they posted that they would leave so in my eyes I forgive them and hold no anger towards them.
CREAM ON !
And MaT said yesterday on a server that he thinks that he will stay in Metal as long as he can. He left in the same day. Nice. ._.
PolishPlayer | Fan Club
Well, rythm isn't a clan hopper, he was going to be inactive for a while, he didn't got enought time for us and the just though that the better he can do was leave. Different than MaT and Noel, ah c'mon... do you really think that anyone can join and then leave without 1 month in the clan? We aren't a unofficial clan, we're a special clan, a strong clan in the toribash, this REK clan will probally die in 3 weeks and want to know, i don't give a shit, you guys should make the same as me... and the worst part isn't Noel, i've noticed that MaT was a great guy, a respectable member, but no, just a HOLY FUCK clan hopper, since, joining and leaving the clan in the same day just to make a NOOB clan that will probally die in 3 weeks, think guys, i'm not wrong at all or you just think that people can join and then left Metal in 1 week, loyality is something i love but clanhoppers is something we can't accept that easy.
-----
And MaT wanted to join Urban/rawr... claps claps
Last edited by Kratos; Nov 23, 2013 at 12:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump