Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Watching Btooom! catching up on Sword Art Online, and waiting for more eps from that one anime with the sister who has a brother complex. I hope he ends up with Ginbei or however you spell her name.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
Watching Btooom! catching up on Sword Art Online, and waiting for more eps from that one anime with the sister who has a brother complex. I hope he ends up with Ginbei or however you spell her name.

OniAi. Errbody knows it's going to be a harem end, cause one person is trying to make a harem out of all the others, another has bi tendencies as well, another two are submissive, and the other two are in a complicated relationship, where by getting one you can almost certainly get the other.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Watched Grave of Fireflies.

Have to say, that one was pretty damn good. It seemed tragically realistic.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Just watched d gray-man's first season, black blood brothers, and started samurai champloo.

BBB is short, but sweet, though the kid is a bit annoying.
d gray-man is overall good so far, though the same injury seems to be repeating itself.
Samurai champloo is awesome. Loving it.
Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
Watched Grave of Fireflies.

Have to say, that one was pretty damn good. It seemed tragically realistic.

So sad

On a sidenote: studio ghibli movies always seem to have a lot of things they don't say or do. Eg in Porco Rosso they never explain how or why he was turned in to a pig, nor is it the focus of the story to reverse it. Interesting how so much context is implied. Stories often end without as much resolution as expected either... A different style to must anime, let alone western films.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
OniAi. Errbody knows it's going to be a harem end, cause one person is trying to make a harem out of all the others, another has bi tendencies as well, another two are submissive, and the other two are in a complicated relationship, where by getting one you can almost certainly get the other.

Don't ruin my dreams ;_; I want him to be with one person
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
OniAi is horrible, but I'm still watching it for the same reason I continue to watch Boku wa H or whatever it is.

Boobs.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games