Toribash
if I did a head to sell it would be high res and fkn expensive, this type of things....
2000 might be enough. I just made ijoking 1 for that amount. only thing is, then i dont do a lot of changes to it.
I consider making a fulltexture OMEGA armor set for all members to use, just changing colors for those who want it. Place our sign on every piece so 1 must be clanmember to use it....
Just hope i got the time tho...
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
HOLY SH*T 2000 I have about 600, if you can just whip a crazy monster head up thats like blue and turqouise and i will give it to you for that much
is it possible to get those colors whit references to tb force/relax ?
there are loads of types of blue and the same wt turquise ... .
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
how about this1, sry if it dont spin (fk imageshack ....8(()
Wt u guys say, ... ?
Im going live on Norwegian national TV. I think im doing this pic....
Big chance this, should do my best for real !

Okay, to start.
Its simple, i love it.
I like the look of the background and the graffiti lettering.
Keep up the good work!
U.S ARMY|My MOS?: 18B.: Special Operations Weapons Sergeant|***Special Forces***|ARMY Strong.
check your inbox mate 8J
Hey guys, this is kind of art related, but im about to buy viridian force.
What kind of head would look good with viridian?

Tribal?
Cartoon?
I like cartoon stuff
U.S ARMY|My MOS?: 18B.: Special Operations Weapons Sergeant|***Special Forces***|ARMY Strong.