Toribash
Ign Name Skateit31

Age 13 years old

Nationlality American

Belt 5th Degree Black Belt (Im about to turn 6th dan)

Preferred Mods Wushu Mushu Judo xspar Jisse_Sparring and Aikido Bd and Aikido

Old Clans Inferno Kitteh Sm0ke Kick The Fallens Ones

Why I want to Join I want to join [UrbanUnit] Because I can see UrbanUnit has a lot of potential In their work and thats why i have so The More Potential The Better of a chance of a better clan we will make and Thats why I want to Join [UrbanUnit]

What Kind of skill i will bring One skill is im good is teaching other players some cool moves so if anyone in this clan needs help in any of the mods i listed i will be Honored to help anyone

Other Qualites I can bring is I can Donate As Much TC as i can every once and a while so we can keep this clan Flowin
Attached Files
SI3_Sparring with angelz.rpl (447.7 KB, 7 views)
SI3-Sparring With 16bars .rpl (344.1 KB, 5 views)
Nationality: Swedish.
Belt: 3rd dan, I never really play "regular" mods, I only spar and parkour in multiplayer these days.
Preferred Mods: I like most sparring and parkour mods, I play taekkyon at rare occations as well.
Old Clans: [Hunters] and [Q]
Why do you want to join?: UrbanUnit is a highly respected clan with many eldery members, I feel walking among you would bring me a lot of respect. Being part of your clan is something I've always dreamed of and now I might just have what it takes. I feel me and Erth get along well, he's telling me the rest of you are nice, so if he thinks so I'll probably think so too.
Hopefully I can revive this clan a bit, it's really sad to see it dying like this.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?: I'm really an alround person. I usually make my own texture sets and all the art that is needed for the forums.
I've made videos, wasn't enjoyable for me though, sience my computer isn't the best. I make mods example, I've never really tried my very hardest on any mod, I guess I lack the patience to spend a lot of time on them.
I'm a replaymaker like most of you. I'm more into realism and all that comes with it than getting big boomhits and pulling of crazy madmen though.
Other Qualities: I'm pretty smart for my age, the last time I had an IQ test my IQ was between 115 and 120 (the avarage is around 100). I'm a moderator/co-leader for RSO. I am a good leader, atleast in my oppinion. I make friends quite easy and I'm good at solving (mathematical) problems.
My replaymaking has been improving dramatically for the past few months, hopefully I can keep that flame going.
Me and Mocucha work a lot together, right now we're working on my private video, I'll post if it gets finished in a near future.
You will need to include 3-5 replays. ( SP prefered, Examples below )
Attached my three latest replays, "Frozen in Time" is my latest replay, my future replays will be better than that, I swear.
Draw a Lemon:

It's a quite fine peice of art, quite fine indeed.

Thank you for reading this all again, like you can see most of it is copied and pasted from my latest app, sience I applied just a few weeks ago. Changed my replays and mod examples though.
I've been tested by Erth and Leilak, feels like it went pretty good. Hopefully I can impress Numbers this time as well.
Merry Christmas, to all of you that celebrate it.
Attached Files
Jisse - Frozen in Time.rpl (706.5 KB, 22 views)
Jisse - Potentia.rpl (701.5 KB, 19 views)
Jisse - Vieux.rpl (635.3 KB, 23 views)
Originally Posted by skateit31 View Post
Ign Name Skateit31

Age 13 years old

Nationlality American

Belt 5th Degree Black Belt (Im about to turn 6th dan)

Preferred Mods Wushu Mushu Judo xspar Jisse_Sparring and Aikido Bd and Aikido

Old Clans Inferno Kitteh Sm0ke Kick The Fallens Ones

Why I want to Join I want to join [UrbanUnit] Because I can see UrbanUnit has a lot of potential In their work and thats why i have so The More Potential The Better of a chance of a better clan we will make and Thats why I want to Join [UrbanUnit]

What Kind of skill i will bring One skill is im good is teaching other players some cool moves so if anyone in this clan needs help in any of the mods i listed i will be Honored to help anyone

Other Qualites I can bring is I can Donate As Much TC as i can every once and a while so we can keep this clan Flowin

It's a no from me I'm afraid. Your single player isn't quite what we're looking for.
Try and not leave so many frames where you're not moving any joints.

Originally Posted by jisse View Post
Nationality: Swedish.
Belt: 3rd dan, I never really play "regular" mods, I only spar and parkour in multiplayer these days.
Preferred Mods: I like most sparring and parkour mods, I play taekkyon at rare occations as well.
Old Clans: [Hunters] and [Q]
Why do you want to join?: UrbanUnit is a highly respected clan with many eldery members, I feel walking among you would bring me a lot of respect. Being part of your clan is something I've always dreamed of and now I might just have what it takes. I feel me and Erth get along well, he's telling me the rest of you are nice, so if he thinks so I'll probably think so too.
Hopefully I can revive this clan a bit, it's really sad to see it dying like this.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?: I'm really an alround person. I usually make my own texture sets and all the art that is needed for the forums.
I've made videos, wasn't enjoyable for me though, sience my computer isn't the best. I make mods example, I've never really tried my very hardest on any mod, I guess I lack the patience to spend a lot of time on them.
I'm a replaymaker like most of you. I'm more into realism and all that comes with it than getting big boomhits and pulling of crazy madmen though.
Other Qualities: I'm pretty smart for my age, the last time I had an IQ test my IQ was between 115 and 120 (the avarage is around 100). I'm a moderator/co-leader for RSO. I am a good leader, atleast in my oppinion. I make friends quite easy and I'm good at solving (mathematical) problems.
My replaymaking has been improving dramatically for the past few months, hopefully I can keep that flame going.
Me and Mocucha work a lot together, right now we're working on my private video, I'll post if it gets finished in a near future.
You will need to include 3-5 replays. ( SP prefered, Examples below )
Attached my three latest replays, "Frozen in Time" is my latest replay, my future replays will be better than that, I swear.
Draw a Lemon:

It's a quite fine peice of art, quite fine indeed.

Thank you for reading this all again, like you can see most of it is copied and pasted from my latest app, sience I applied just a few weeks ago. Changed my replays and mod examples though.
I've been tested by Erth and Leilak, feels like it went pretty good. Hopefully I can impress Numbers this time as well.
Merry Christmas, to all of you that celebrate it.

Already played with him ingame, I like his style.
I think the main thing here is the whole single player deal, and I gotta say, I really like his sp.
The last replay, I can see elements of mimicry of Oblivion at the start there, and the rest of the corks were nice.
Bottom line is I think you're better at sp than me, it's just a case (for me) of whether your multiplayer can live up to it.
As such, I think he deserves a testing thread, I'm going to say yes.
Last edited by Erth; Dec 24, 2012 at 07:49 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
As for Jisse: I'm gonna vote yes for him as well.
-----
Originally Posted by ToriGirl22 View Post
hi

accepted
Last edited by leilak; Dec 25, 2012 at 06:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ToriGirl22 View Post
hi

Spam again and I'll infract you.

Also hi.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Numbers, I'm going to have to leave you with this WIP and the replays in my app. I'm way too tired to produce any high quality replays (I've got thyroid fever, a virus infection that gives you headache and makes you pretty much apathic, it can go on for months without end, and it feel like it just got worse).
Attached Files
WIP - Viper.rpl (131.1 KB, 20 views)
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
Numbers, I'm going to have to leave you with this WIP and the replays in my app. I'm way too tired to produce any high quality replays (I've got thyroid fever, a virus infection that gives you headache and makes you pretty much apathic, it can go on for months without end, and it feel like it just got worse).

Get well soon, hope to see you around
She/They