Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'm fine with this. However, I do not want any of them being co leader, leader, for an very long period of time. I'm not comfortable with it for many obvious reasons. And if we let them come here, we got to remind them of our rules. We got specific threads for specific reasons. I don't want, for example, replays in our 3 word story thread, know what I'm saying?
How do you kill one with no life?
Beats pass is sohard. pls erry 1 h4ck bet so DAT w3 can take over pernus diamood
How do you kill one with no life?
If you guys want it I'll send him a pm ofc. Ale and I have to talk about it and I am going to tell them everything.
Originally Posted by Conduct View Post
I'm fine with this. However, I do not want any of them being co leader, leader, for an very long period of time. I'm not comfortable with it for many obvious reasons. And if we let them come here, we got to remind them of our rules. We got specific threads for specific reasons. I don't want, for example, replays in our 3 word story thread, know what I'm saying?

Ale could get co-leader because of obvious reasons.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
Originally Posted by Conduct View Post
Beats pass is sohard. pls erry 1 h4ck bet so DAT w3 can take over pernus diamood

YOU SEEM TO BE IN GAMING THREAD AND NOT ON WIBBLES

fgt
Last edited by Nitoratus; Apr 24, 2014 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Beat is a faggot
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch