Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Oh please the level of MGE-LE is just shit, playing LE for more than 2 months and so far i just dominate them like silvers. I'm curios if the LEM-GE matches are more intresting tho...

you're probably just getting lucky like my enemies are getting lucky with my teammates
cage the gargoyle
I won't lie, i also sometimes get good teams and top frag with them, but also when i go troll coz my team just plays shit i dominate with deag and scout like idk...shit?
so

I'm getting ranked

Anyone have any tips for what to expect?

Also, someone sell me skins or keys.

Or just give me some

I want to look nice ;-;
-----
oh btw go ahead and add me

[404] Error
Last edited by Jaxon; May 29, 2015 at 08:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by error View Post
Also, someone sell me skins or keys.
I want to look nice ;-;
[404] Error

I have some cases, pm me and we can settle on a deal.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by error View Post
Anyone have any tips for what to expect?

if you do shit and lose like 3-4 games before winning everytime expect to be silver.
If you can win consistently and not get carried probably expect gold nova.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Nearly got that fucking LEM, lost 2 games in a row, deleting again cs:go. Not gonna lie but i think i will be stuck in le for ever and ever alone...:/
Nearly got that fucking LEM, lost 2 games in a row, deleting again cs:go. Not gonna lie but i think i will be stuck in le for ever and ever alone...:/

you're just too impatient about ranking up
cage the gargoyle

I feel like people take CSGO wayyyy too seriously. It almost makes me not want to rank up.
I like messing around with friends and stuff. It's a hobby, make it fun.
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by Laser View Post
I feel like people take CSGO wayyyy too seriously. It almost makes me not want to rank up.

Not fun being stuck in the same league for a longer duration of time, it might be fun to joke around 50 games, but to keep being interested in the game and keep playing you need to become better. Its like that in every competitive game really, its fun to play on the edge of your abilities.
Originally Posted by Laser View Post

living the deagle dream
cage the gargoyle