Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we apply for official-ness?
Yes!
19 Votes / 73.08%
No!
7 Votes / 26.92%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Also contribute to the clan if you can. This is not necissary but it might end up affecting how likly of a chance there is of you being promoted.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
i make my own banner should i make for you guys like this
All the wrong I've done the Lord still keep on blessin' me
O.o Soki. He meant a banner for Frost. Hardcod why did you not PM KillTheCook or Pidda with this? That would have made more sense, what you just did is cluttering up the thread. Also you forgot /invade tags... Please PM KillTheCook or Pidda this offer instead of putting it onto our thread.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
Yea!

Sounds Great!

And the people who don't have 2k just give an item worth about that much..

Each member has to give 2k? That's a ridiculous idea man ._.
Firstly, I have no TC - I don't market anymore, I have 0 TC because I gave all I had to the Frost bank when I joined. If someone wants to donate they can do it easily if they don't want to they shouldn't feel pressured to.

And weeelll, contributing to the clan is necessary for a promotion... Being active in the thread is contributing, as is giving ideas and participating in wars and involving yourself in general discussion. As far as I can tell, everyone above member is (or was) active in this thread and likely in wars and shit.

So is anyone getting/giving anything in particular on Christmas?
Originally Posted by SpmSL View Post
Each member has to give 2k? That's a ridiculous idea man ._.
Firstly, I have no TC - I don't market anymore, I have 0 TC because I gave all I had to the Frost bank when I joined. If someone wants to donate they can do it easily if they don't want to they shouldn't feel pressured to.

And weeelll, contributing to the clan is necessary for a promotion... Being active in the thread is contributing, as is giving ideas and participating in wars and involving yourself in general discussion. As far as I can tell, everyone above member is (or was) active in this thread and likely in wars and shit.

Im getting a new laptop and around 150 bucks ima put it on a visa card and buy some tc items and shitt cuz i have all the ps3 and xbox360 games i need lol will prooly donte around 30-50k to frostbank

Hbu??
Originally Posted by Zyrax View Post
how do you think about Pidda?

Worst idea ever. People who have enough tc can donate as much Tc as they want. Its not necessary.

Originally Posted by hardcod View Post
i make my own banner should i make for you guys like this

Invade tags. Please use them and no thanks. Dont want any banners for the clan.

Originally Posted by SpmSL View Post

Well, we dont celebrate Christmas here so no presents for me =D