Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Vokster View Post
What in the hell was that? I could type a better application with my dick. But let's count all the reason why you aren't going to join.
1. My grammar was better when I was 5
2. You gave us absolutely no information about you at all.
3. Do you know how to organize a paragraph' and calling that a paragraph is being generous.

This list goes on! But to announce the final verdict

D
D
D
DENIED!!!

"I could type a better application with my dick"
Mind sending me a video of this feat.
The events I have planned will hardly involve things like Aikido, Mushu, Tk or any other of the main stream mods. But you are right, if it was a nitro tournament then team yellow would be quite over powered. Huh...a Nitro Tournament, I like the way that sounds. That might be an event once this is concluded, if I don't want to make more battles. But to be fair, the idea came from rexxy and Zach, Hydra and I where just calling ourselves team red and they came up with the idea.

All teams will duel in a handful of mods and whichever team has the most wins at the end of the week wins.
Sounds like a good idea. Ey?
And what color do I fall into if any?
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Originally Posted by WhyBeAre View Post
And what color do I fall into if any?

I would have placed you under team Hunter/ VOID, but BlackDragan and Princess are hardly active, so I'm going to go by your relax and auto-assign you too team red (the best team).
Last edited by Icarus; May 24, 2015 at 06:10 AM.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
So what exactly is this "event"
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
No clue. No one is taking enough action, and I'm not sure how I would arrange it just yet. Still need ideas.
-----
I also need to make an official team list and the members of each team.
Last edited by DJMC; May 24, 2015 at 06:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
hmmm... If we couldn't get the tc together we could keep a record for bragging rights.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
It's going to be more like a mix of multiplayer and single player mods. Examples would be:

First team to have someone complete: a parkour course in single player [100 points] Difficulty medium
First team to have someone: successfully boom skeet
[500 points] Difficulty very hard

Those are two examples of goals that the teams will need to work towards. There will also be challenges that require you to fight the opposing teams. But keep an eye out for when I (or a leader) set up the event to see what they are and how you can have a chance and winning TC and an item from the item box!

That cliffhanger!

lol you guys are way overthinking this.
Originally Posted by Valterain View Post
All teams will duel in a handful of mods and whichever team has the most wins at the end of the week wins.
Sounds like a good idea. Ey?

It's going to be more like a mix of multiplayer and single player mods. Examples would be:

First team to have someone complete: a parkour course in single player [100 points] Difficulty medium
First team to have someone: successfully boom skeet
[500 points] Difficulty very hard

Those are two examples of goals that the teams will need to work towards. There will also be challenges that require you to fight the opposing teams.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16