Toribash
I was one of the founding members of [no], so. Yeah.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
When I joined Inq, the urge to make Monty Python references. When I joined [g], the urge to be OG and Russian.

Because nobody expects the Russian Mafia.
I'd known a lot of the urbanites for a while.

Guess it was just the logical choice, i was getting lonely after leaving JollyR.

EDIT: Also they're known for ingame prestige.
Last edited by Erth; Sep 10, 2012 at 06:56 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
At what point in time, According to the GMT On the forums, when does the Toribash Booster timer in which limits your booster amount to the Booster amount Times one hundred, Say, 500 tc booster for 50k, if you get the 50k in a day, when will it reset?
<Shmevin> This is starting to bug me... May I get a verdict please? <@SkulFuk> verdict: you're both bitch faggots
12:00pm i would guess
you mean what time can you start earning tc ingame after you hit the limit?
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
That's the game I made.
So no, I didn't get my name from there.
Still 100tc up for grabs if you find the game I stole my name off.

Custom Robo?

EDIT

*facepalm

Ninja'd
oh yeah
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
12:00pm i would guess
you mean what time can you start earning tc ingame after you hit the limit?

Indeed
Last edited by Angelic; Sep 10, 2012 at 03:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Shmevin> This is starting to bug me... May I get a verdict please? <@SkulFuk> verdict: you're both bitch faggots
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
being in certain clans makes it much easier to be a staff member. at least it used too, (bncy, inq, no, etc)

I get that. It's always been that way. But there's some staff members that I'm pretty curious how they chose what they chose.

For instance: Skulfuk is in Parrot. Obviously Skul was a big part of it's creation, but I'm pretty unaware of their interactions or any really reasoning behind it. S'not like moop is around anymore.

Additional question for you a particular few of you:

hanz0, Fish, etc etc: Why do you upkeep such high responsibilities for a game that I haven't seen y'all play in like 4 years? I mean with GameMaster's it's pretty simple, we play around in-game a good load of time, we like interacting in-game, etc. Back when I worked under you hanz0 as a Market Squad member I was super active in the toribash market, so there was a lot of investment there. But why do you guys do what you do in a game you hardly play?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Hello,
I got a question, i seen ingame players that have names composed of 2 letters like: Lo,Jo etc. How they made that names ? i'm ready to pay 100k for changing name in 2 letters but i heared that it's impossible so how they made the names?