Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hello everyone ^^
I'm posting in TA because I want to talk with more people, enter in your community, and improve in aikido because I like it and because clan war are so much in Adb, Aikido force me to be more precise and reactive, so Improve.
I suppose I have to give some Irl information, well I'm Victor I'm 19, I come from France my GMT is +1 I live in south and I love to take some sun when I got the time because atm I got a job. Soon Ill leave France for Indonesia because France drive me crazy.
anyway about toribash, more precisely in Aikido, I'm really focus on Balancing, my way to fight is to resist a maximum and put all the pressur in my legs and after, or I try an unexpected move to make him get in trouble Or raise him to make him lost his support on the ground.

if I got something more to say... Ill really enjoy to meet you ingame even if I'm not taken.
I don't want to bored you with so much Rp so I took the most interesting ^^
the first is against a shoveller you'll know it if you see him ingame.
Sorry for replay's name I take it on the moment ^^u
-----
and really sorry for my English :/ tell me if you can't understand Ill try to translate ^^u
Attached Files
Shovel Noob.rpl (49.1 KB, 7 views)
Skill.rpl (49.3 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Astral; May 10, 2014 at 11:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
I'm gonna need more replays anus
Last edited by Kingsta; May 11, 2014 at 01:13 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Astral View Post
anyway about toribash, more precisely in Aikido, I'm really focus on Balancing, my way to fight is to resist a maximum and put all the pressur in my legs and after, or I try an unexpected move to make him get in trouble Or raise him to make him lost his support on the ground.

Despite all the errors in this piece of text, this is a very interesting and safe way to play. I'd love to see this in action ingame. The two replays that you have provided doesn't really represent what's been said here. You could even meet some of us ingame or try to get some replays representing your style of play. I'd also recommend getting the replays from players that are highly skilled. After all anyone can take down a noob.

Depending on whether his words are just words or they're actually how he plays, and does it a decent standard, I'd be willing to give him a yes. But I need to see him achieve this first. Try to find me or any TA member in one of our TA servers some time soon (TA members usually have @).
Well for me it's 2 am and I really tired, Ill try to find you tomorrow , have good night all.
-----
hey guys, like I haven't got really representative replay I decided to make them tomorrow
ill post them one by one until you take a decision
sure Ill post on a same post.
well I was against a master belt and I decided to go lower as I can, and pull him to the ground after.
Attached Files
Rp Mp.rpl (38.1 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Astral; May 11, 2014 at 11:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
That replay on him was kinda terrible because it seemed like he wasn't really trying. But, more replays if possible.
Team Sad
Well your lower positioning could have been easily used against you if you were playing against a good player but I have seen wolfkid and i think he bought qi
CREAM ON !
yeah I try to take more risk, and that's what I was thinking about him after reviewing the replay... I hate that. anyway I try to find good players and I back here
-----
Abd replay are allowed?
Last edited by Astral; May 11, 2014 at 09:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Cool because tomorrow I got to work and like I haven't been awesome today, my others replay should be more interesting (I fought against good player)
Attached Files
Crik Crac.rpl (46.6 KB, 10 views)
Swip it.rpl (55.2 KB, 9 views)
mill mob.rpl (55.2 KB, 8 views)