Toribash
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
go ahead and add me, nick's, surprise surprise, Powas. Just have in mind that I'm pretty terrible :^)

im pretty terrible myself so its ok
Is cs becoming less important? It seems like people are relying more on kills as a gold source then trying to have a heavy amount of cs. Before, it seemed like people always tried to hit ~200 cs at 20 min, but it doesn't seem as important to hit that mark anymore.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
People have realized that a large amount of gold doesn't mean more than a large gold difference. If you can deny your opponent cs by killing them, then it doesn't matter if you only have 100 cs by 20 minutes if your opponent has 11. It wouldn't hurt if you had 200 and they had 100, but 100 to 11 will mean your opponent is much weaker than if they had 100. 100 can hit a power curve, 11 not likely.

That being said, you can last hit and kill people just the same, so it's more likely you're just putting pressure and getting 160 cs by 20 against 100 cs by 20, compared to something like 180-200 cs by 20 against 180-200 cs by 20.

You can blame all the ADCs getting significantly higher kill power in lane for causing this.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Well it's fucking happened.

Over the course of seven games in a row, through the combined efforts of every single motherfucking bronzie that had somehow mistakenly bumbled their way out of elo hell and into platinum last season, my mmr has successfully been lowered from high plat to mid gold.

By the fucking grace of God I didn't derank, but the slow climb back to platinum has just been made a whole lot slower. Someone stop this ride please I'd like to get off.
Preposterously dank.

Badass Blood Moon Skin?

Or

Cute Blood Moon Skin?

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
What about a skin for Urgot?

Nah I'm not kidding though, Urgot is pretty good if you get know how to play him. Although saying that would apply to every champ. It's just that Urgot is getting a bad rep for being the worst champion ever XD.
Balance is key.
still waiting for heart seeker urgot
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Chris View Post

Badass Blood Moon Skin?

Or

Cute Blood Moon Skin?

It looks like that guy from Blake's music video from Ruby ._.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Well it's fucking happened.

Over the course of seven games in a row, through the combined efforts of every single motherfucking bronzie that had somehow mistakenly bumbled their way out of elo hell and into platinum last season, my mmr has successfully been lowered from high plat to mid gold.

By the fucking grace of God I didn't derank, but the slow climb back to platinum has just been made a whole lot slower. Someone stop this ride please I'd like to get off.

you could just play better to get elo
the other team isn't any better
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
you could just play better to get elo
the other team isn't any better

You can't assume that the teams are going to be perfectly balanced because of the existence of elo. In one of my games the other team had a Janna who was diamond in 2014 (had the avy). Also, when your Malphite gets camped because he refuses to ward and constantly pushes up to turret, then blames you for not diving his full health Nocturne as level 5 Jax, there isn't much you can do when he proceeds to go 0/10. You could be fucking Faker and if your team just refuses to group, you're gonna be trounced in the ensuing 3v5.

Let me fucking tilt in peace.
Preposterously dank.