Toribash
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
very nice job here guys. /offtopic I also wanted to sorry for my lack of activity. Been busy with my grand dad , he's very old an I far the worse has yet to come.

No problem.
and welcome back bro Just check ur inbox.
yeah good war guys we are becoming better in ABD also i dont play more for today im too stressed and sleepy and i have to help my dad with the dog hots , also if you guys can check my entry for TWC i just posted it and later i will post it on the replay thread .
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
at this rate we may even reach #2 or 1 by the end of the year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Also code is totally gone lold change your sig Fate , also if anyone are interested and think is a really good aikido player the aikido Team is for you The Aikido Team
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
Ghh Good Luck for her
Jenss or kami You here ?

yes i'm here what do you want ?
WE. GO. JIM.
anyone else going to put their replays in the video thread i only have two people and i need at least 10 to do the video
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
anyone else going to put their replays in the video thread i only have two people and i need at least 10 to do the video

I'm going to, but I'm making more.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
Updated and final version of the banner.

This is perfect good job.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Emoneyocean

Originally Posted by emoney78 View Post
This is perfect good job.

emoney how come i dont see you ingame :/ ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]