Ranking
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
nooo. her ult is the only thing with 100% ap scaling, everything else scales 15-25%. building ad is stronger in every other way

Then E increases to 250% original damage in 5 autos.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Then E increases to 250% original damage in 5 autos.

It still scales like shit with AP.
Hoss.
It does. But it's something.

W scales with AP too I think.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
50% AP on her E (110% bonus AD by comparison), 50% AP on her W, and 100% AP on her R.

You kind of make your passive/Q utterly useless, but from a blow-your-load-and-gtfo standpoint it's still possible. Completely inadvisable in ranked, but possible.
Preposterously dank.
Climbing with nasus top. Feels good stacking ho's.

Gonna go to australia this summer. Gonna play LoL there.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Don't you hate when your climbing Jinx bot and your team decides to get no tank, you get countered in lane by Lucian, and then your team feeds the fizz and malph on the other team.
What was even worse was that they taunted us the whole game.
I feel fucking awful after that one.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
Don't you hate when your climbing Jinx bot and your team decides to get no tank, you get countered in lane by Lucian, and then your team feeds the fizz and malph on the other team.

I don't pick any ADCs that have no mobility unless I'm 5th pick, we have at least 2-3 tanks and a good peel support like Braum or Alistar. I suggest you pick ADCs that don't need massive peel e.g Lucian, Ezreal, Caitlyn, Graves ect (champs with good escapes). I suggest you find a friend that mains support so you can duo with them. If you like playing Jinx you'll need someone to peel for you if they have a good team line up.
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post

That is why I "/mute all"

I mute all because the teammates you get (here) sometimes demoralize you.

#Peenoise
Last edited by Karstnator; Feb 6, 2016 at 03:05 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by 16bars View Post
I don't pick any ADCs that have no mobility unless I'm 5th pick, we have at least 2-3 tanks and a good peel support like Braum or Alistar. I suggest you pick ADCs that don't need massive peel e.g Lucian, Ezreal, Caitlyn, Graves ect (champs with good escapes). I suggest you find a friend that mains support so you can duo with them. If you like playing Jinx you'll need someone to peel for you if they have a good team line up.

Why. Just play well and you don't have to worry about getting dove. Even with a good team comp you can't rely on solo q to peel
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up