Toribash
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
Oh, I didn't know having 2 teams of equally stupid people means scripting doesn't make you win. It does.

man you're dense
Preposterously dank.
Why would people pay to see Justin Bieber sing in a concert?

Exactly.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
I'm dense

Yes.

Okay so anyway, the video you linked showed only what looked like a dodging script, none of the smites, lane freezing, instant global ults, etc. which are in all likelihood separate scripts anyway.

Let's use that Vayne in the video as an example, and assume that she's a pretty low elo. You said that in a team of 5 baddies vs a team of 5 baddies, the team with a scripter would obviously win, 100% of the time.

Now I get where you're coming from, but the only real scenario where that kind of advantage would be on display is in a classic 5 v 5 teamfight. I've (sadly) had games in mid plat where the closest we got to an actual teamfight was charging in 4v5 after our adc got hooked from the fog of war, and subsequently getting rolled. Chances are that bronzies, even with a scripter giving them a blatant advantage, are not gonna have the knowledge to consistently group up and fight as a unit.

Now let's assume that all 10 of them accidentally bumble into each other. You saw it in the video, even with Vayne's frame-perfect skillshot dodges, there was enough targeted damage on just 3 members to kill her through her barrier. But anyway let's say that her team completely stomped and it was an ace.

Fucking now what? Who's to say that the location or timing of that fight left them in ANY kind of position to take towers, inhibs, etc? Even if they were literally adjacent to an inhibitor when they lasthit the 0/9 Teemo on the other team successfully acing them, I've watched players step away from attacking the inhibitor because the creeps were damaging them too much and go farm jungle (Search almost any Bronze moments video on youtube, Trick2g literally has a series of them). Baron practically doesn't exist, and Dragon isn't really gonna give them a huge momentum swing unless it's their 5th.

Like you yourself linked a video to, scripters can be killed. That was an absolutely perfect example too, because it showed the Vayne overextending (lack of game knowledge, hello?) and getting killed 3v1 leaving her team at a blatant disadvantage since, judging from that last teamfight, she was carrying them on her back. That is literally all it takes. Eventually respawn timers get long enough it doesn't matter how close the fight was to the enemy nexus, sufficient damage can be done by either side to close out the game.

I mean yeah the team with the scripter is gonna have an advantage, but it's not like they're a ticket to freelo. Game sense is pretty impor~ I'll be honest I've forgotten why we're having this argument but I wrote too much to just erase so I'm gonna post it anyway.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Why would people pay to see Justin Bieber sing in a concert?

Exactly.

Thanks for the help Sparchar.
Preposterously dank.
Every Jhin I've played against so far has always lost.
Also, I'm starting my journey to silver now so I'm gonna be posting less than I already am.
I cri everytim
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
yo grim if you're free in the mornings duo with me
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Blackware View Post
Does anyone know if Tristana ap is still viable?
i go try
(Blackware - Dankiz)

nooo. her ult is the only thing with 100% ap scaling, everything else scales 15-25%. building ad is stronger in every other way
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up