Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

NOES
PUT IT BACK IN!
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I did read.
My eye is twitching.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
512 x 512 Head Textures
Now I realize what you were going on about Aspire, the new 512 x 512 head textures. Impulse buying forced me to grab a 512 x 512 head texture, so i've requested a new permanent head texture from some guy.

The picture shows the difference between the old head textures, and the new ones. In my opinion it's pretty damn awesome, what do you guys think?
The seller wimped out, so I'm staying Xtreme, for now at least.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
WHich Ipod?
The shop dude.
But the better the quality, the more you pay.
A week of break because of irl issues including massive mental breakdown...
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin