Toribash
Originally Posted by XteraCw View Post
Huh I thought the yellow tori was Bercat.

you cant even tell
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
lol that yellow tori tho btw do you want my newer version of my tori cause it looks wayyy better plus it has the new arm band :3
-----
go download the [Origin] armband now

Let's see it.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Emoneyocean

we are #9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
we are #9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top ten, fuck yeah!!!!!!!!11
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
yeah we got into the top10 clans is good also we need to improve our skills in ABD :/
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Originally Posted by JenssonFTW View Post
yeah we got into the top10 clans is good also we need to improve our skills in ABD :/

true. today we had an all time high of 10 members who were both in a server at the same time and partook in a war at the same time.
-----
btw download your armband in the armband and rankband thread
-----
customize the colors or keep the orginal there is a transparent one and a white one
Last edited by Fates; Aug 8, 2014 at 04:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
true. today we had an all time high of 10 members who were both in a server at the same time and partook in a war at the same time.
-----
btw download your armband in the armband and rankband thread
-----
customize the colors or keep the orginal there is a transparent one and a white one

yeah also im going to put a mp replay i got this night in aikido tourney also i win 2 of it in a row and i lose the tc vs a dude and i played like a noob btw should i haved to win 10k or something vs that guy :/ .
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Big shout out to Twisters.

Gave me some nice conversation while I was being harassed by trolls. Your welcome in-game with me anytime.