Toribash
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
you're fed in a bronze game in lane every game.

What.

Anyhoo, what Hyde is (probably) trying to say is that frame perfect mechanics are no replacement for game sense. Yeah you can 1v5 if you're scripting in a bronze match, but chances are that since you're relying on scripts to do your dirty work for you, you aren't aware of how to capitalize on the death of the other team ie: Baron, Dragons, turrets, inhibs, etc.
You can get as fed as you want, but it's ultimately gonna come down to one team or the other accidentally stumbling into the base and hitting the nexus because there's no champions left alive to kill.
Preposterously dank.
Oh, I didn't know having 2 teams of equally stupid people means scripting doesn't make you win. It does.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

A script only works with skillshots.

It won't save you from a fed <insert auto attack champion here>
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
here's a list of things you WON'T be getting hit by 100% if you have flash
but yeah, i forgot why we're talking about scripts. if they didn't work no one would buy them
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

ah scripting

Some guys thought I was scripting because I landed lux ults while zed was in the fog of war recalling. Just clever predictions tbh. Silver is sooo predictable

And then I got reported because I "dodged" lee's q "while typing" which made me laugh.

In fairness, that lee threw a max range q thinking it would hit me. A person with a regular reaction time can dodge them even without flash
and the fact he thought i was typing was the killer
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
here's a list of things you WON'T be getting hit by 100% if you have flash
but yeah, i forgot why we're talking about scripts. if they didn't work no one would buy them

I mean, I've seen some pretty dumb shit like a Tristana consistently flashing right out to the edge of my amumu ult like 3 times at like the brink of where it wouldn't hit them. Assumed they were a scripter because no one can predict or flash like that. They still lost that game because I hit basically else and they lost the teamfight. What was pretty funny was that while flashing absolutely perfectly, the Tristana wouldn't ult me away as I was approaching or anything like that, so it was pretty obvious that she had absolutely no idea what she was doing and was relying on scripts for mechanics.
Hoss.
I flashed Ali Flash>Q when he was chasing me. Does that count?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Q has a small channel time. If you're looking for the flash or startup animation (because ali q flash is a thing) you have enough time to reaction flash to avoid it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I flashed Ali Flash>Q when he was chasing me. Does that count?

he should've q flashed
I meant to say Q flash. But you don't realize how badly you fucked up the order in which you write text on a phone.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays