Toribash
I've seen scripters play. You don't need the mechanics scripts give you to get out of Bronze. You can't out play a Nunu, Annie, Alistar, Ashe, and Talon 1v5 at lvl 1 inside their own Jg without vision no matter how good you are. Decision making > Mechanics. Scripts won't do shit.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I don't know about you guys but I've seen one or two bronzies take a dodging script because they can't juke a blitz hook

but even then its pretty rare
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Scripting isn't really useful at all in league, if more than 1 skillshot is coming at you it won't be as helpful as just being good. Hacking(walling or aimbotting whatever) in csgo is like 50x more effective :d
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
You don't need scripts when you get a team like pic rel. Couldn't do shit. Enough LoL for today, at least I didn't fuck up my promo completely YET.

https://gyazo.com/b657fc9832472b99e84bd9c1858b0259
retired
I'm pretty sure even if you lose your promo you're granted a free win once you get back to it, so you'll be fine even if you throw your last placement
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Scripting isn't really useful at all in league, if more than 1 skillshot is coming at you it won't be as helpful as just being good. Hacking(walling or aimbotting whatever) in csgo is like 50x more effective :d

wrong

never missing skillshots and never getting hit by them is a gigantic edge
kalista scripts that auto use e on minions to poke and execute champions is ridiculously hard to beat
most mid laners are skillshots, so imagine how strong champions are with no possible way to miss skillshots are

hell, even auto condemn, heal, qss, bork, is too good, even against assassins or "nunu" whatever thats about
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Grim View Post

you must not remember dem cassio scripts

its stupidly overpowered lol
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
wrong

never missing skillshots and never getting hit by them is a gigantic edge
kalista scripts that auto use e on minions to poke and execute champions is ridiculously hard to beat
most mid laners are skillshots, so imagine how strong champions are with no possible way to miss skillshots are

hell, even auto condemn, heal, qss, bork, is too good, even against assassins or "nunu" whatever thats about

Well, duh. Anyone with excellent mechanics is a pain in the ass to deal with, even if they aren't scripting. That said, if they're bronze, even if they're scripting they're still bad at the game. What does it matter if they can occasionally wipe your team if all they end up getting out of it is about a minute of idling mid.
Hoss.
What...
No, it's not occasional, you're fed in a bronze game in lane every game. I'm not sure you understand that the games don't last for 10 minutes. They will hit every cs, every skillshot, and never get hit. Plain and simple, has nothing to do with how good you are or smart you are, because I'm confident you know that's not true even in plat elo.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
What...
No, it's not occasional, you're fed in a bronze game in lane every game. I'm not sure you understand that the games don't last for 10 minutes. They will hit every cs, every skillshot, and never get hit. Plain and simple, has nothing to do with how good you are or smart you are, because I'm confident you know that's not true even in plat elo.

You do realize that most people in bronze think it's team deathmatch, right? There is no nexus in bronze. Even if someone's cheating, it's like cheating in the special olympics. Sure, you might beat a bunch of people who have absolutely no idea what they're doing, but in the end, neither do you.
Last edited by Hyde; Feb 4, 2016 at 02:46 AM.
Hoss.