Toribash
You know what grinds my gears? When people are too busy giving me shit for playing Yi top when I'm wrecking my lane and they're not. It's sad really.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
feh
jhin is so weak to any sort of dive or hard cc who really cares about his ad. His lack of mobility isn't made up with damage, being prone to easy ganks earlygame for a strong lack-luster lategame who still dies too easily.

Might as well play any other adc mid honestly...
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Jhin 2200 AD is where it's at. Saw that shit in game and cried myself to sleep.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONETOUCH P310A using Tapatalk
My Replays
I have no pics, but I think some mad scientist did some calculations on reddit about it.
My Replays
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
aaaaaaaaand promo to silver, time to leave bronze behind.

Grats. Did my placements, ended up 4-6, and ultimately got fucked over and placed in B4. Reached Promos once, lost 'em 1-2. Bronze feels pretty bad, not gonna lie. Haven't found many bots or scripters though, mostly just uncooperative players that end up dragging the team to hell with 'em.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Friendly reminder that I'll boost you out of bronze for 1 skin :^)
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Retro View Post
Grats. Did my placements, ended up 4-6, and ultimately got fucked over and placed in B4. Reached Promos once, lost 'em 1-2. Bronze feels pretty bad, not gonna lie. Haven't found many bots or scripters though, mostly just uncooperative players that end up dragging the team to hell with 'em.

Bots don't play ranked period. No clue why you would think that they would? As for scripters, they're bronze anyways, it doesn't matter if they have perfect mechanics and can dodge everything, they still suck.
Hoss.