Ranking
nothing actually!!!

ireland went into lockdown earlier last week and i'm on mid term break right now. i'm pretty sure that we will be moving to online school at the end of mid term break and if not!!! then!!!! i have to go to school during a global pandemic. my way of life hasn't changed since the first lockdown in march started so........ just vibin

what about urself
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
More of the same, working out, playing the trumpet, boxing, meditating, reading eastern philosophy, luckily I have a tiny teat of internet that I have the privilege to suck on so I've been catching up on the MANY podcasts and audiobooks I had listed up for listening and also movies and series, recently watched Schrader's Mishima: a Life in Four Chapters (1985), loved its cinematographic blend with traditional japanese entertainment (especially kabuki theater), also completely loved Samsara (2016), definitely up there with the qatsi trilogy in its sheer beauty and abstract power.

Albeit I can't play online games and I'm missing the FUCK out of R6 siege, I can at least steadily download games that I can emulate and that is fun, but I rarely play games now, mostly working out and listening to Lex Fridman stutter through AI discussions.

Right now about to watch Suntan (2016) after Midsommar left a bad aftertaste, didn't like it, bland characters, the dullest shot choices I've seen for such a beautiful, interesting, and colorful setting, the only thing I liked was the obviously Jodorowsky inspired last sequence, in all its psychedelic horror glory, that was the only neat part but the movie felt like going through a bitter candy to get to the sweet gum on the inside, most of the exposure was forced and awkwardly put in, without any flow in my opinion; which is weird considering how seamless a film that came before it by the same director, Hereditary, felt; much more compelling and composed, whereas Midsommar really felt like a student production, albeit a good one as it's a good movie, I figure it's because Hereditary is based on a much more common theme and setting, making it more tried and true and therefore it breaks no barriers unlike Midsommar, I liked both, but the acting, script composition, takes, and specially the most sensible emotion-inducing aspects in general of the story as a whole definitely makes Hereditary take the cake.

I'm listening to the JRE #1555 with Alex Jones & Tim Dillon and having a good laugh drinking avocado leaf tea. I am doing better than before, I think this week I'll even go out, what about you guys 😍

Films I got to watch that I can recommend so far:
The Act of Killing
Ugetsu Monogatari
Soy Cuba
Irreversible
The Cook the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover
Borat 2
Hereditary
Akira Kurosawa's Dreams
Kurutta Ippēji (but this version with music by the Alloy Orchestra
Tarkovsky's Solaris (man I hated the mirror and stalker but solaris is SO good)
Baraka
been doing online classes sht, pretty... eugh ... tiring

anyw, i recently watched "The Usual Suspects" was interesting; old movie... the good stuff

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
been doing online classes sht, pretty... eugh ... tiring

anyw, i recently watched "The Usual Suspects" was interesting; old movie... the good stuff

usual suspects is contemporary bro tf u talking about old is l'atalante
ah, yes. I wanna watch casablanca cuz I wasn't able to watch the whole thing

yo, old movies are craaazy

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER