Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

If only I had won though ... I could seriously use the 1k TC prize.

Meh.

Anywho, how exactly does one add a clan subtitle under one's clan's name anyway?
fl0w
At least you HEARD it, Zander.

I, on the other hand, saw it with my ... well, with what used to be my eyes.

Pammy's teacher must know that a CROSSWORD PUZZLE is a philosophical journey to the inner being, and that the CREATION of such can only be accomplished if she is willing to sacrifice everything for a higher state of mind.
Last edited by Trick; May 28, 2013 at 11:26 PM.
fl0w
Death has already put in the application to the GMs to put in the subtitle.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Starting from today, I will be slightly less active on both skype, toribash and the forums. Personal reasons. Just leaving this out here.
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
Originally Posted by Qubic View Post
Yeah my "intro to computers" teacher was pretty douchy as well. My friend Jansen and I got referrals for calling her a bitch in the middle of class and walking out xD

Reminds me of my Information and Software Technology teacher. We had this one kid in our class who was the biggest dickwad ever, but because he was a bit special he got special treatment. One day he pissed off one of the other spesh kids and the second one threw a chair at him. That's just one of my many stories from that class, and nowhere near the most hilarious.
Originally Posted by Qubic View Post
Also, talk of stupid stuff at school reminded me of a funny story

This story is incredible. please tell me there is photographic evidence somewhere.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Way to pull the guilt card guys.

I've been away for a while for a few reasons, mainly being testing, my internet and Drum Major training/auditioning. The D.M. part is over, and I probably won't be playing often even if I do make it into Oblv. As the year ends and things begin to clear up, I will try to play more frequently.

Here's my App info:

1. My steam account name is Fluny, and my email is alec.brown01@gmail.com. At the moment I don't have any alternate accounts.

2. I tend to be a short-spoken and sarcastic person at times (I try to be humorous with sarcasm. It doesn't usually work.) but I often break into gibberish if the time is appropriate. This usually happens with Vradomor, an amazing friend that I helped make The Alliance with. Otherwise I'm a flutist and a Drum Major in training. For the past few months I have been trying to beat I Wanna Be The Guy, and I am almost finished. I watch, read and write Science Fiction/ Horror in my spare time, as well as playing various other video games.

3. I'm trying to join Oblv because the people in it are interesting and intelligent people, and Vradomor insists that I join as well. I'm associated with and/or have met most of the people in this clan, and I knew them when this clan was called Ally, which I led along with Vradomor and Mayifli.

4. My experience with Toribash has been that anything can happen, and usually what happens isn't good. I've noticed on the forums that many people misunderstand each other, or become unusually harsh and judgmental. I'll probably be online for an hour every couple days, but in a few weeks it will most likely be every day.

5. Blue

Additional: If the attachment worked, here's a replay of me messing around in Free Play.

Fun Questions:

What lies about, but doesn't have a truth to tell
What sprawls out, but doesn't have an ache to quell
Patterned, then battered, then thrown out

A Door Mat

What is not all finished until it is dead
What is any color green to blue to red
Braided, then traded, then hated

Skyrim
Attached Files
Bone Breaker.rpl (32.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by fluny; May 29, 2013 at 10:21 AM.
I'm not even going to read the application. Yes to Fluny. Welcome back, friend.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Yes all the way man. If there is one person missing in this crazed party, it's Fluny. You won't regret letting this amazingly humorous and highly intelligent goofball step into Oblivion.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Excellent. Good work everyone. I'll close this thread now.