Toribash
Cmon Math we had this talk. If you left I'd have to commit Clan suicide. You think this is a Freaking Game!!!!!!
There are rules about this stuff mannnn >:|
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
Originally Posted by TempNoah View Post
Yeah.
Uh huh.
Yeah.
Alright.
Here we go.
Here we go.
Gettin Roblox bitches' tits.
3/10
Mmhmmm.
Yeah.
Alright.
Yeah.

Noah, she said they were real.

I was like

Bitch please, you wish yo titties were like that.

After that day,

We never spoke

again. qq
[c]hess
I just figured out that I'm not in Chess... Someone, please, for god, for jesus, invite me.
Originally Posted by EvilStealthWarrior View Post
Cmon Math we had this talk. If you left I'd have to commit Clan suicide. You think this is a Freaking Game!!!!!!
There are rules about this stuff mannnn >:|

That's what I told suo. He thought you people would get mad if he decided to put me back as leader here, he thought we'd need a votation. I said: no, they love me
-----
LOVE, DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS THIS?!
Last edited by Math; Aug 7, 2013 at 04:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
BANNED FOR 3 DAYS
Our content monitors have determined that your behavior at ROBLOX has been in violation of our Terms of Service. We will terminate your account if you do not abide by the rules.

Reviewed: 8/6/2013 2:40:53 PM

Moderator Note: Hate speech is not tolerated on ROBLOX!

Reason: Harassment
Offensive Item:
Art, sit down, daddy bout to talk. My raps are so fly, they soar in the sky like a hawk. I didn't want to have to do this, but ya ni-gars kept spitting. I'ma bout to own AC, so you better start quitting. You call yourself a trainer? Boy, you train like sht, AC is going in my container. Damn, I forgot, I'm a G. And all ya little ni-gars have to agree. Art, why did you come back? PinkSand is still here, under attack. Son.
Please abide by the ROBLOX Community Guidelines so that ROBLOX can be fun for users of all ages.

Your account has been disabled for 3 days. You may re-activate it after 8/9/2013 2:40:53 PM.

If you wish to appeal, please send an email to appeals@roblox.com.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S: It's a kids game so I couldn't go ALL out on my rap. Plus, they were having a rap battle and these kids raps were ass. I had to come up with so shit to set it down.
Last edited by Picasa; Aug 8, 2013 at 06:38 AM.
[c]hess
Originally Posted by Math View Post
I just figured out that I'm not in Chess... Someone, please, for god, for jesus, invite me.

That's what I told suo. He thought you people would get mad if he decided to put me back as leader here, he thought we'd need a votation. I said: no, they love me
-----
LOVE, DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS THIS?!

Actually, no, I just totally forgot until I readded you because no one told me to readd you! :(
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!