Toribash
Смотря как просят. Если бы составил грамотный апп, и хотя бы как- то серьёзно к этому отнёсся, показав, что у него есть мозги, я бы взял хоть блю белта.
А таких, как этот- да. So snoooley
I dont need weed to get you high.
hi my name is lilcolors, and, as you can see, i would like to apply for silver. i am 13 years old and have been playing toribash since january (contrary to my join date). i am currently a blue belt and my best mods are aikido and judo, and i feel like i am decent at single player, but i have trouble landing my poses with complete balance, which is something i hope to improve upon.. i play toribash for about 4-5 hours a day, but most of that time is spent betting (im really addicted to betting). outside of toribash i often play soccer and basketball, but in the hot houston summer when it routinely hits 100F, i rarely go outside these days. i am a very relaxed person, and i am able to get along with many people, so fitting in should be no problem with this clan. y'all are also very good obviously, and i hope that i have enough skill to help you in any way legally. thanks for considering me.
BORED OUT OF MY FREAKIN MIND, FOOLZ
lilcolors

It's an ok app, but sorry, too less experience. Try to contact us later.
I dont need weed to get you high.
no, it is for all users, also chenox, wwolfer, avatar2, thejesut, Blancester aren't russians
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Ok, I might try to join once my belt gets better.

I just started over my name is antei so.

I am second dan real belt though.