Toribash
Originally Posted by Yelloazn View Post
Boob crasher just chill and dont talk back

It shall be done. Boob lets stop, lets not post another word here. We'll see.
CRASH3R - Perfectly imperfect. [UFC] It's a long road to glory.
This is a bit off topic but sure, if it like where you decap someone and pass the head? If so thats sick! I can't wait to see it.
CRASH3R - Perfectly imperfect. [UFC] It's a long road to glory.
i ripped off my own head :P sorry for off topic next time i'll try decap uke and pass the head
Hey Angel You Duh Sexy
Just Chill
hey guy's...........................
some really crazy stuff has happened since i last logged in..lol

CRASH if you can beleve me i was not making fun of your sleepover its just how i talk sometimes.. and sorry that it sounded like i was making fun but i was not trying too please forgive me..

doubleboob i never really talk to you so see ya.. you seemed like a really cool guy.. and good luck with what your looking for... if you ever get lost or need some help i kno someone that will help, you just have to try to beleve and have a relationship with HIM..

FAPTASTIC!!!... i'm going to miss you... you helped me alot and invited me to your very pristiges clan... thank you very much for treating me like i was already apart of your little fam... hopefully see you around..

0w3n... for the short time i was here we've had our good times and bad...
you were a good leader for me[us] and it was fun playing with you... hopefully see you around too..

as for the future of this clan i going to join [dsc]banana inless someone wants to convince me to stay.. and FAPTASTIC!!! there is alot of tc in the mfrbank if this clan doesn't need it i would suggest you take it or give it back to the people that donated so it doesn't just sit there... [maybe you could use it for your new clan]

its sad that it came to this but you all that were here originally knew it would come eventually...

Jesus Loves You All... thanks for the fun yall
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
EDIT:that ryhmed hehehehe
Last edited by 54321LOL; Feb 1, 2011 at 04:43 AM.
I'm not committed to ToriBash... I'm committed to the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE...
i have a question... if yall left why doe's it look and say that your still in clan?? LOL
I'm not committed to ToriBash... I'm committed to the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE...
Oh I'm back But I may not be as active as before because I've got uni coming up soon . But on the plus side, I may be more active in-game because I won't be stuck with crappy arse res internet
Nusquam est verus. Panton est licitus - "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted" Epic Sig Pic
Ripper
WE NEED A GROUP REPORT OF THAT FLAMER HE NEEDS TO STOP AND LEARN A LESSON EVERYONE REPORT HIS ASS NOW
try to find them in the [dsc]clan thread there not here anymore