Toribash
Originally Posted by eightah View Post
Doesn't work like that for me, I could be tired all day, lay in bed then my mind doesn't stop thinking about useless shit or suddenly become a philosopher.

Also, sometimes when I'm about to go into unconsciousness and i realise I suddenly jump up ;o

Try taking valerian root pills. Natural sleep aid! helps a bit with anxiety too, you'll wake up the next day feeling pretty good.
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
You can get them as easily as something like vitamins.
How would you guys feel about making a Inq server later? see how many people in here we can get on?

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Have fun dan!
I'm going to start taking vitamins. I had to take health science this marking period and ended up learning a lot about them and how much they can help you.
I take B-Complex, Fish Oil, and D. Don't take multi-vitamins, they don't help you at all if you're relatively healthy. I take B-Complex for energy since I don't drink caffeine, fish oil for ADD, and D for immune system support.
I have depression/anxiety, a hard time focusing (adhd rip) and memory issues, what would you recommend for those?
Valerian root can actually help with anxiety, fish oil is a natural remedy for some adhd symptoms, and idk about the memory issue thing.
So who watches or reads Game of Thrones?

We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.