Toribash
poster for my rl graffiti workshop (in norwegian, lol):

Last edited by hazelbud; Feb 10, 2012 at 04:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
yes, to do computer graphics has become a part of my art trade as well as painting and decorating.
8 J
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"

head for ijoking
thnx guys!

if you browse back on this thread theres loads of art, mine but others to, omega was a great art clan before !!
for clanmates its no biggy, it you want something advanced it just takes lnger time. simpler stuff (like emos ore robots in 1 layer, etc) goes faster. wt u thinking about and how expensive u think ? how big are your template btw ?
I dont know what res my head texture is, I think its the cheapest one lol. I was thinking about a texture that is blue and bright turqouise color. The idea (robot, monster etc.) is up to you. Lol how much do you think that would cost?