Toribash
Originally Posted by Caveisier View Post
snip

yo ive actually never met anyone before who likes freeform(i think? the description of that video says jcore but whtever its just japanese freeform ), i dont really listen to it anymore very often except when i go running or something but i just listened to some cool stuff that i forgot about since you reminded me of it.

oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
yo ive actually never met anyone before who likes freeform(i think? the description of that video says jcore but whtever its just japanese freeform ), i dont really listen to it anymore very often except when i go running or something but i just listened to some cool stuff that i forgot about since you reminded me of it.

snip

Oooh! That one you posted is nice!

Oh, so it's freeform? Actually I'm not that good at describing a genre, but from what I know the one that I posted is a subgenre of Hardcore Techno genre, maybe between Hard Trance or Hard NRG or something? And yeah, most of people usually called them J-Core, maybe to make it more simple?

So to make this post keep on the topic.

0:00 - 6:10
Last edited by Caveisier; Apr 16, 2016 at 03:30 PM.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]

Hogwood is great!
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I don't think many peoples like this kind of music but i love it.

I love the part in 1:42-3:14.
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]