Toribash
Anyone got some manga suggestions?
I like comedy manga, i enjoyed Full metal alchemist a while ago, i like Beelzebub, Death note was amusing, and really anything with a good, thought out storyline, not something like One piece or Naruto where they just meet progressively tougher opponents, it gets repedative really fast.
Thanks.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
Huh? There is a season two and the third season was just announced.

i meant i need to watch it, but wow, 3rd season green-lit... DAMMIT I GOTTA CATCH UP
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Anyone got some manga suggestions?
I like comedy manga, i enjoyed Full metal alchemist a while ago, i like Beelzebub, Death note was amusing, and really anything with a good, thought out storyline, not something like One piece or Naruto where they just meet progressively tougher opponents, it gets repedative really fast.
Thanks.

Addicted to Curry

I like curry in the first place, but it's a good manga.
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
Addicted to Curry.

Thanks, but i already read that one :P
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Is anyone else finding C2B less interesting now? I can understand why people will find it as a good romance, but I found it better as a comedy. The art is as pretty as always though.

Rewatching the amazing anime that is Aria.
Originally Posted by Lempika View Post
Is anyone else finding C2B less interesting now? I can understand why people will find it as a good romance, but I found it better as a comedy. The art is as pretty as always though.

Rewatching the amazing anime that is Aria.

You just got it as a Joke, and then you think its funny..
Lol, its Romance..
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Romance? Pfft I need answers not romance, harmens don't give me answers and romance give me shitty answers. I need to make my own love story :I With a lot of twists and turns that you won't see coming and the one who he ends up with will be the last one you would expect (within good taste of course, he won't end up with some bitch)
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Rewatch Highschool of the Dead, Really cant wait for the S2.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.